Chapter 44

14 shall go south to face the devil

In this war 13 prevail

But one will be destined to fail

The loyal one will be to stay

The camp left in disarray

One will fall to a traitor

And the war will be won sooner or later

Peter pov

We all walk until we get to a base camp. We can all see it from our positions. 

Natasha and Clint are up in the tree. Thor and Tony are flying low and undercover. Nico is hiding in the shadows, using them as cover. Loki turned Bruce, Veronica, Sandra, Hunter, and Himself invisible and they are standing at the base of the tree. Steve and Thalia are with me. We are closer than the others hiding in bushes about three feet in front of the tree.

We are planning on using the attack plan that Percy made up before hand. 

We will wait in the bushes until some of the monsters break the camp lines. We will kill any that do so. Then we will continue to wait until nightfall when they all go asleep. We will split up into groups of two. Then we will attack while they are sleeping and kill all of the monsters. We will come together again to face the two primordials. And hopefully we will win. And nobody dies on our side. That would be a bad day. 

Two dracaenae come close two our hiding spot as Steve hops out and kills them quickly and then hops back into the bush. 

Then something happened that nobody was expecting. A wave of hellhounds pounced on us holding us down by our thoughts. Nico comes out of the shadows and kills the hellhounds. But he was not fast enough for the hellhounds let out a loud howl alerting the rest of the monster army of our presence. Well this plan has gone to shit. We could use another. And fast.

***********************************************************************************************

Third Person pov

The waves of monsters after that was huge. They just kept coming and coming. But we were destroying them all the same. But then something took a turn for the worst. 

Gaia had entered the battle and started fighting Sandra. Sandra is a good fighter but she was up against someone way out of her league. She had fought her hardest but Gaia had gotten the upper hand on her. Quite literally too. Sandra had been using her bow and her hand had come up after shooting an arrow.

Unfortunately that had given Gaia enough time to swing at her. Gaia's sword swung and hit Sandra in the wrist cutting off her hand. She screamed and caught the attention of Nico, who shadow traveled over and took her to a safe place. He also took Bruce out of the fight to tend to her.

Thalia approached Gaia and started fighting her. Praying that her fallen friend was going to be alright. "How do you feel about me demigod? Are you scared?" Gaia asks.

"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you." Thalia says.

"Oh how confident you are. What makes you think that you can beat me?" Gaia says.

"The 14 Heroes, that's what we call ourselves, sort of a "world's mightiest heroes" thing. Yeah it takes a while to get ant traction, I'll give you that one. And two of use are down for the count, I will also give you that, because of you and your spies. But lets do a head count here: Son of Athena who is as smart or smarter than Athena herself, a woman that can kill you without batting an eye, a man that can kill you with one draw of an arrow, a man that can turn into a green rage monster, a man that is a super soldier and a war hero, the god of thunder, the god of mischief and lies, a genius billionaire, a pissed off daughter of Caerus, a pissed off son of Momus, a very supper pissed off son off Hades, and You, all of you, have managed to piss off every single one of them." Thalia says.

"I have an army." Gaia says.

"We have a hulk." Thalia says. 

As if on que Bruce tarts getting angry and soon the hulk is standing in his place.