Chapter 31

Percy woke up drenched in sweat. Some of that he didn't understand. But some of it he did.

Like he understood the first dream. Camp Half Blood needs help but they won't come looking for him.

He understands the second dream too. Thalia and Nico are looking for him. Nico's also gay any likes someone. Percy's heart drops at this thought. That means he will have no chance.

He kind of understands the third dream. Someone is planning to dethrone the gods. They have a spy in Camp Half Blood helping them. They need a child of Loki and there is another project they are working on.

He also understands the last dream. He will have to go back to Camp Half Blood. He and the people he cares about will not die. There is something greater then this waiting for him and he has to tell the Avengers everything.

He slides out of bed and gets into the shower.

He steps out and dries himself off. He gets dressed and walks in the kitchen.

He gets some food. That is when he noticed Dimitri was next to him.

He fed Dimitri and himself and gets ready to leave. He makes Dimitri lay down and leaves for school.

Timeskip to after school

Percy, Peter, and Jack were walking towards the tower.

"I hate you two." Jack says.

"It's just a research paper Jack. You have the whole summer to do it." Peter says.

"Well that's easy for you to say. Your doing Tony Stark and Percy is doing Bruce Banner. The two people I know live with." Jack growns.

"Well you could do it very easily. Did you forget that you have magic? You can just go back in time and talk to the person." Percy says.

"That's actually not a bad idea. Thanks." Jack says. He runs the rest of the way to the tower.

"Now Perce. I know something is bothering you. Now what is it?" Peter asks.

"Just some dreams."

"Perce... you know our dreams aren't normal." Peter says.

"Well Camp Half Blood is in something really deep and won't ask for help. Then Thalia and Nico are coming to look for me to help them. There is a spy in the camp. And they need a child of Loki for a project. They were going after Jormungand before he moved to the tower. I have to help camp. Also I have to tell the Avengers everything. Then there is something greater than the camp waiting for me." Percy says.

"I can see why that would be on your mind. When were you planing on telling them? We have all summer." Peter says.

"That's the thing. I don't think I do. I have a feeling a whole lot of shit will be going down." Percy says.

"I hear you. I hear you."