Chapter 26

Percy woke up three hours after that. Tony and Bruce had been in the room at the time. They both fussed over him like a mother hen. Both of them had reason to.

Percy lets out a big sigh. "Are you about done now? Cause I would like to get out of here."

"I guess you can leave... you will have to be careful of that knife wound and those broken ribs." Bruce says.

"Okay Doc!" Percy says as he gets up of the bed. He slowly makes sure that his legs will hold his wait.

After he is certain he walks out of the room. When he walks he runs strait into a blockade.

"Oh sorry Percy!" Steve says has he helps the boy regain his balance. "Did Bruce let you leave?"

Percy nods his head. "Where is Peter?"

"Last I saw him he was in the kitchen with Indigo and Loki." Steve says. "Do you want me to take you there? You don't really look all that stable."

"Yah sure." Percy says. Steve nods and throws Percy's arm on over his shoulder. "What about James?"

"He went to see about joining SHIELD." Steve says.

"Oh..." Percy says.

"He kidnapped you. Why do you want to know where he is?" Natasha asks as they enter the kitchen.

"He helped us escape. He can't be all bad. And from what I heard from the guards on duty anyone that is ordered to do something that doesn't is killed." Peter says.

"I don't even want to know how you remember that." Percy says. "I can't."

"Well it might have to do with you being asleep." Peter says.

"That would do it." Percy says.

"I still feel like I have been hit by a truck." Percy growns.

"If you think it's bad now wait until Sally finds out." Peter says chuckling.

"She is going to kill be bury me and put up a sign that says 'to all whom is may concern he was a boy who always got in trouble and he fully deserves this'" Percy says dramatically.

"She wouldn't go that far. Now come on. I don't want to get yelled at for not bringing you home right away." Peter says.

"I hear you." His twin replies as they both walk to the elevator. The avengers all smile as they see the two boys turn to each other to start bickering all the way down.