Chapter 34

Don't play the music until I say so. It will make the chapter even better.

Percy pov

"You were at the part where you were explaining what we were going to do." Natasha says.

"I don't think we were there but whatever." Tony says.

"Well we are going to pack then go to camp half blood. When we get there we will introduce you. Then we will train the campers and help them in the war. Then we can leave." I say.

"That sounds right." Steve says as the team moves to the elevator.

"I hope so. I am the one who came up with it." I say cheekily.

"If you don't mind me asking why did you leave?" Bruce asks.

"It's okay Bruce. The reason I left and the reason I don't want to go back is a big one. It was right after the second Giant War. The seven of us that were in that war desided to live in an apartment complex together. Annabeth was still trying to get me to date her. I said no and she had had enough of me saying no. So she went to the gods and told them that I was working with Gaia. And her being a child of wisdom they believed her. I was thrown out of both camps and told that if I returned they would kill me. So I ran. And now the Fates want me to return to Camp Half Hell." I say putting my head in my hands.

"They should of relized that you would do no such thing. Those people are all idiots." Peter says.

"Thanks Pete." I say smiling.

"You are welcome." Peter says.

We all get in to one of Tony's many cars. (Play song) Then we drive to where camp is located. We all get out and everybody follows my lead. I am the only one who has ever been here.

"I Perseus Jackson allow the Avengers, Loki, and his children into camp." I say. I watch as we all cross the border to make sure everyone could make it across the camp.

We walk along the path until we get to the cabins. I turn around and face the others. Waving my hand behind me I say, "Welcome to Camp Half Hell. We will be causally escorted to the big house by an angry mob of demigods. And on this trip you may get to see all the gods."

That is when I hear a sword unsheath and I feel it poke against my back.

"What are you doing here?" A rough voice asks.