Chapter 15

Peter and James look over their shoulders. Nako is walking down the hallway towards them.

"Nako listen. I..." James starts.

"No you listen James. Think about what our boss is doing for us. What he is helping us with. You are making him mad by doing this." Nako growls.

"Nako think about what Hydra is doing. Is this right? Look at all of those people Hydra has killed... those people we killed. Do you really want revenge that much? Because I don't." James says.

James watches as Peter goes into the shadows. He desides to keep her distracted.

"Yes I do believe in what Hydra is doing. Hydra will bring down SHIELD. One agent at a time. One hero at a time..." Nako is cut off when she passes out.

Peter is standing behind where Nako was just standing holding a frying pan.

"A frying pan? Really?"

"It's all I could find." Peter says shrugging his shoulders.

"Still... what are we going to do with her?"

"I vote that i tie her up and we leave her here." Peter says looking at James. At a nod of James's head Peter gets to work. "We should get out of here we wouldn't want to be caught by Hydra now would we?"

James shakes his head and the boys walk over and pick up Percy. "He is very lite for his size." James says.

"We both are. I think it just is a genetic thing..." Peter says while trailing off.

James nods his head and they start walking through the hall. A loud roar could be heard in the distance.

"What was that?" James asks.

"The hulk." Peter says while shrugging his shoulders.

"The Hulk?! What is he doing here?!"

"Percy and I got a job for Dad. I guess that he went looking for us and found us and the whole avengers team came with them. Or it just might be Dad and Bruce. After all I am Dad's intern while Percy is Bruce Banners. We both are really smart. We get it from our mom."

"Your mom is Athena. Than blond haired girl who was talking to Percy... that was... your sister... What happened between them?"

"James... For all that I can tell is that Annabeth ended up forcing him to go out with her. She also ended up insulting him a lot. That name Seaweed Brain is an insult..." Peter says. "Also there is the fact that he was betrayed by those people somehow and doesn't want to talk about it."

"Well that makes..."

James was cut off when the Hulk crashes through the wall. Followed shortly by Captain America and Iron Man.