Chapter 5

Percy loves the feel of riding his skateboard. If only he could enjoy this feeling without going to school.

He almost ran right into Peter and they both got off of there skateboards deciding to walk the rest of the way and talk.

"Sorry for bailing the other night. It's just... you know." Percy says.

"Yeah."

"Well After we go to the internship do you want to come over to have cookies?" Percy asks.

"Sounds good." Peter says before they stop and turn around.

They both heard someone call their names and the look and see a boy there age.

The boy had black windtossed hair and bright green eyes. He was wearing a black t-shirt that had the words 'To make America dead again' on it with light green lettering. He was wearing brown pants and a gray jacket.

This boy's name was Jack Asstrovich. One of Peter and Percy's best friends.

"You guys left without me again." Jack says pouting.

Percy laughs. "Well Jack, If you wouldn't wake up so late, you could be here by the time we get here."

"True... So, how are the twins today?" Jack asks.

"Shut it! You don't call us that in public!" Peter whispers.

Jack is the demigod/mortal that knows that they are twins. He is also the demigod/mortal who knows who their godly parent is, and their real mortal parent.

In exchange Percy and Peter are the only demigods/mortals that know who his dad is.

"Sorry, I forgot again." Jack says rubing the back of his neck. Peter and Percy facepalm as they walk another block to the school.

They walk into the school and go to their lockers. It was very lucky that all three of there lockers were right next to each other.

They opened their lockers and put their bookbags in them and took out the things they needed for their first classes.

That was when the trouble started.

"Oh look who finally desided to show up! Parker, Jackson, and Jackass!" Flash says as he walks up to Jack's locker and slams it closed. "Parker did you do my homework?"

"No I didn't." Peter says turning away starting to walk away from this.

"Wait a minute Parker! I wasn't done taking to you yet! What do you mean you didn't do my homework!" Flash shouts after him.

"He means that he did not do your homework and never will. If you weren't as dumb as a bag of rocks you would be able to do it yourself." Jack says while turning to walk in the same direction as Peter went.

"Where are you going Jackass?" Flash said picking Jack up by his shirt. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Put him down Flash. You are done with him. You should just leave people alone." Percy said glaring at Flash.

"Like I would listen to you Jackson. You act so high and mighty just because you are captain of the swimming team." Flash taunts.

Percy's face turns red with anger. "I act all high and mighty? What about you mister oh I am the best just because I am the football captain for a team that can't tell the difference between an animal cell and a plant cell. And the last time I checked I wasn't going around telling people to do my homework!"

"That's it Jackson! If you want a fight I'll show you a fight! 3:00 pm on the basketball court! Don't be late! Unless your chicken!" Flash sneered. Flash walked away grinning like the idiot he is.

"You shouldn't of done that Percy! What will happen when your mom finds out?" Jack asks as the two walked down the hall.

"She won't hear about it. It's Friday and I will be staying over at your house all weekend. We will just skip going to my mom's house after my internship. Oh my god my internship!" Percy says.

"What about it Perce?" Jack asks looking at Percy worriedly.

"We just met the people yesterday! What am I going to do?" Percy asks frantically.

"You just don't get hurt." Jack says.

"It's a fight against Flash, I'm going to get hurt."

"True True. You'll figure it out when you get there." Jack says.

"Right," Percy says. This day was going to go really wrong.