Chapter 47

Tony pov 

As we walk into the camp we hear a thud. We all run into the camp and we all go and see Percy.

When we walk in we see him sprawled out on the floor. He growns as he turns over. Peter and I walk over to him and help him stand on his feet. He leans slightly on Peter as he looks at the rest of us. When he spots Nico he tries to go forward but starts falling. Nico rushes forward before he hits the ground. He lets himself lean against Nico as he gets comfortable. Nico wraps his arms around Percy's waist, protecting him and keeping him from falling.

Peter smiles as he watches the two half bloods. I find a smile creeping up my own face.

We start our journey back to camp after Nico pulls Percy in the river to heal him. Percy sticks close to Nico. I don't blame him. I know how my son feels about the kid. And they had to deal with almost losing each other. That would be enough to give anyone a heart attack. 

***********************************************************************************************

We cross the borders to camp and everyone comes up to us.

"You killed Annabeth!" One camper shouts.

"You must be killed!" Another shouts.

They all try to charge us but before they can a mist appears in front of them. It is so thick that they can't see through it.

Ryleigh runs up to us panting. "I got the help of my siblings. We need to go before it dissipates."

We all run away from the camp. All sixteen of us.

***********************************************************************************************

We get to the tower before everything stops. We all stop running.

"Where are you all going to go?" I asked.

"Veronica and Sandra are staying with you because Clint is their stepfather. Nico will be staying with Percy. As for me, Ryleigh, and Clarisse, we are going to the Roman camp. They will give us shelter there. Not to mention that they hate most of the Greeks with a passion. The only ones they actually like are the ones that are standing here right now." Thalia says.

"That sounds good. But stay safe Thalia." Percy says.

"Don't I always Owl boy?" She asks turning around and walking away with the two girls trailing behind her.

Percy chuckles before looking at me. We all walk inside the tower.

***********************************************************************************************

I found myself sitting on the couch wedged in between my two sons. We were all watching the movie The Hitman's Bodyguard. For the first twenty minutes of the movie we were arguing about the fact that once of the characters looks like Fury.

Now we are all sitting peacefully watching the movie. as the movie ends the three of us jump up. 

I smirk at the two and ask, "Now what should we watch my sons?"

The other avengers gasp as the two run up to the movie stand completely arguing over what movie to watch.

This life is good. I couldn't ask for a better one.

The End