Chapter 4

I love the video above.

I just loved when it was Tom's turn.

It was so funny and he did good.

But I must say it had to be quite the workout because he was breathing quite hard.

Now onto the story.

It was a quiet night to most people in New York.

There hadn'd been any crime in weeks.

That's why to superheroes were out.

Something wasn't right.

Spiderman swung down and landed near a lamppost.

"You see or here anything?" He asks.

"Nothing. There has to be something going on. Something we are missing." OwlWave says as he appears next to Spiderman.

"I agree to that. What do you think there planning?" Spiderman asks looking at the other hero.

"I think they're teaming up. I mean Venom just broke back out and Green Goblin has been out for a while. The others haven't been seen for a month." OwlWave replies looking around. "It just isn't right."

"Do you have any idea who might be gathering them together?" Spiderman asked leaning against the lamppost.

"I know exactly who is leading them. And no one will like it. Especially Steve Rogers." OwlWave says looking strait at Spiderman.

"I wish you would tell me."

"Where's the fun in that? Anyway it's not safe to tell you yet. Rogers should know before you do." OwlWave says and looks over at an alleyway.

"Why can't I know?" Spiderman asks frowning under his mask.

"Because Doctor Octopus knows you identity. If they learn that you know they will go after you. And you always work alone." OwlWave looks at Spiderman again.

"But I work with you."

OwlWave sighs. "You actually don't. You come out here looking for crime and I follow you to make sure your ass doesn't get kicked."

"But my ass gets kicked anyway!"

"Let me rephrase that. I follow you to make sure you don't get yourself killed. Which is really hard by the way." OwlWave says looking at the shadows.

"I'm not that bad!"

"Yes you are. Now shut up. We are being watched." A crash could be heard from the alleyway and OwlWave disappears.

"He always leaves without me!" Spiderman says while quickly swinging away.

In the shadows a figure whearing all black grumbles. He tripped over a garbage can. He pulls out a phone to make a call.

"Hey boss... this is going to be harder than I thought... yes I know the mission... I will have Spiderman and OwlWave out of the way, permanently... and have Percy Jackson and Peter Parker to you... when do you want this done... by the end of the week... I can do that..."

The man closes his phone. He looks up at the sky and says, "I'm coming to kill you Spiderman and OwlWave. Then I'm bringing Percy Jackson and Peter Parker to my master."

The man walks away leaving the street in totally scilence.