Chapter 1

16 years later

Tony pov.

It's a lovely morning in December...

Who am I kidding? It is a freaking blizzard out there!

And I am stuck in the tower with Bruce, Spangles, and Katniss. Yay.

The snow makes me think of my first love... and my boys.

She was very pretty and I figured out who she was right away. And then she had the boys. I didn't want to give them up but I needed to protect them.

I still have tabs with the people I gave them to. They met each other and me and learned the truth when they were 8.

They already knew about each other through something like a twin link. With there mother's family I am not surprised.

"Hey Stark! You will not believe the article I found!" Clint shouts to me from across the room.

"What is it Clint?" I asked clearly annoyed, "Is it an ad with something you so desperately need?"

"No but listen to the title. "Stark a father?" He shouts out.

Oh no what did the press find now?

"Yah like I will believe that. Tony has no heart." Steve says.

I send him a glare and say,"I do to have a heart."

"So is it true?" Bruce asks me.

I nod my head and look out the window.

In the background I can hear three thumps. I guess all of them fainted.

It is snowing harder now.

My two knew interns where supposed to get here today. I guess they will not be coming.

I was proven wrong when the elevator dinged and two boys stepped out.

The one on the right had untameable black hair. His eyes were sea green with just a hint of gray. He had the perfect tan and abivious muscles. He was wearing a gray t-shirt, black pants, and a black jacket. He was standing there fiddling with a pen.

The one on the left had  the same untameable black hair. His eyes were brown with just a hint of grey. He was very scrawny but looked very flexible. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, brown pants, and a brown jacket. He had glasses on his face, that made him look like a obivious nerd, and was holding his phone in front of his face.

They looked very alike. You could tell that there were differences but I am pretty sure they are related.

Steve, Bruce, and Clint get up and grown.

The one on the right looks at the one on the left and smiles. He walks over and snaps his fingers in the others face while saying,"Are you going to come back to the living now?"

The left one's head snaps up and he says,"I have always been in the land of the living. I just was looking at something interesting on my phone."

The right one chuckles and says, "Nerd."

"Sure I do fine with technology but you shouldn't be talking. I'm not the one who memorized the whole patriotic table." The left one shots back.

I coughed and they both looked at us.

The one on left says,"Hi we are your new interns. My name is Peter Parker and this is Perseus Jackson."

Oh my gods...