Chapter 13

With Percy, Peter, and James

The group walked down the hallway. They didn't get very far when a flash of metal breaks through the wall.

"You have got to be kidding me..." Percy groans. "Why did they have to be the ones..."

The dust cloud that was in front of them cleared a bit. What they saw was a Latino kid with a repair belt and a stupid grin on his face. Behind him was a metal dragon.

"Leo why are you here?" Percy asks.

"We are here to rescue you Perce!" Leo says.

"We?"

"Why the rest of the seven, Thalia, and Nico of course!" Leo says a wide grin sliding onto his face.

Percy growns and puts his head down.

Then a blond comes into view. "Seaweed Brain what have you gotten yourself into now?"

"Not... that... simple..." Percy gets out.

A gasp was heard. "Annabeth! Leo! Did eather of you actually look at what he looks like?" Another girl asks.

"Piper could you keep it down?" A boy asks.

"When has she ever been quiet Jason?" Another boy asks.

"Frank stop picking on him." A girl says.

"Hazel let them pick on each other." A boy says.

"Nico you are right... but lets pick on Kelp Head." Another girl says.

"Come on Thalia have some sympathy..." Percy says drawing the attention back to him.

Annabeth's eyes narrowed. She crossed her arms. "Who are you? How do we know that you weren't the ones who hurt Percy?"

"Well for starters we are running from the same people and we were the ones who freed him. Also how do we know that you won't hurt him. Because come on... there is a metal dragon... and that kid is on fire!" Peter says.

The group looks back at Leo who is petting Festus and feeding oil to him. He reaches into his tool belt and pulls out a bag of Skittles. The seven, Nico, Thalia, and Percy grown. Jason was about to go take the Skittles away from him but Piper stops him.

"Wait don't take them away just yet. This might be just the distraction we need. It might not be a bad thing to let him eat them and start setting things on fire." Piper says.

"That is a good plan... a plan worthy of Loki..." Peter says looking at the group.

Percy elbows him. "Shut up Pete. They do not know of the Asgardian gods."

"Wait they know of the Greek gods?" Annabeth asks.

"Well I do... I don't know about James..." Peter says looking at James.

James just shrugs. "I kind of had the idea. If the Norse gods were real there was a high probability that the Greek were real as well."

"Wait the Norse are real?" Annabeth asks.

"Yes now can we get going?"

"Oh right."

"Did you see anyone else when you came in the building?" Percy asks.

"Yeah we saw a flying metal suit when we can in here. It was awesome." Leo says.

"Tony." Peter and Percy say at the same time.

"Who?" Annabeth asks.

"Our boss..."