"Calm down, bridezilla!" Spencer said and we all ended up laughing. It's like it's Hanna's wedding she's planning. I'm okay with it though because I really need some help because I have no idea at all.

"Let's start with the guest list, then. Oh by the way, you know you guys are the bridesmaids, right?" I asked them and they nodded in unison.

"Of course, Ar! If you won't make us maids of honor, we'll probably chop your head off anyway!" Emily joked and we were in hysterics again.

The guest list was really short though for it consisted only my family, Wesley, Ezra's brother is invited because I forced him to make him the best man,  the girls' family, Mona Vanderwaal, Lucas Gottesman, Paige McCullers, Caleb Rivers, Toby Cavanaugh, Jason DiLaurentis, Wren Kingston, and of course, Malcolm Cutler.

BRIDAL ENTOURAGE

Best Man: Wesley Fitzgerald

Maid of Honor: Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields

Ring bearer: Malcolm Cutler

Bible bearer: Mike Montgomery

"And now for the flower arrangements." Hanna said. Spencer was using her laptop for the things we needed to plan so she opened Safari.

We looked for flowers with meanings related to love and came up with two flowers: red tulips symbolizing perfect love and of course, red roses for eternal love. I just nodded in agreement since I can't think straight anymore because I'm hungry and craving for some chicken noodle soup and pickles.

"Lucas could lead the light, sound and video production for the wedding and he'd do it for free and he'd be honored." Hanna said and I wasn't listening anymore since I was rummaging around the kitchen looking for canned chicken noodle soup. And pickles. Alas, there isn't any pickles so I called Ezra.

"Hello?" Ezra answered, a bit panicky. She giggled because she knows that he was thinking that something was wrong.

"Hello, Ezy!" Aria greeted and she knows that he's now smiling because Ezra smiles when she says that nickname.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asked.

"I am in dire need of some pickles, honey." I mewl seductively, hoping that he'll buy me some because Ezra is still following the list of what I should and shouldn't eat.

"Anything else, sweetheart?" He flirted back and I giggle like a high school girl. Well, technically I am but I stopped, remember?

"And a tub of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!" I said, sighing with satisfaction because I was already imagining how it would taste like in my mouth. I heard Ezra chuckling at the other end of the phone. "You've got a problem with that, Ezra Fitz?" I sneered and he immediately stopped laughing.

"Sor-"

I ended the call in irritation and when he called back, I ignored the call.

"Trouble in paradise?" Hanna teased and my frown got even deeper.

"Shut the heck up." I said and she stiffen. I don't usually curse but when I do, it's really bad.

"Okay, sorry! Damn pregnancy hormones." Hanna muttered and I curled my fists in annoyance.

"Um, Aria, calm down. Han thought it was funny, you know her, she has a warped sense of humor." Spencer said, thinking rather radically.

"I'm sorry, it's just that-that my hormones are all over the place and-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because I ended up crying.