Chapter 22

LAUREN'S POV

"So you're telling me, if you two don't break up, her mom is going to basically send her off to jail?" Dinah hastily whispered. I nodded my head with a sigh as both her and Camila leaned back in their chairs. After the panic attack I had with Austin a few weeks ago I filled them in on everything since they practically demanded it. They wanted to kill my bully but I didn't let them. I just knew he'd get what was coming to him eventually. Y/N still didn't know exactly who it was but I planned to keep it like that. Either way we made it past that whole situation only to land ourselves in this one.

"We still don't know what we're going to do but that was only like two days ago." I brushed my hand through my hair a couple times in frustration. "Y/N wants to quit this job but I won't let her. Not until we know it's the right decision to make." I mumbled out. I looked between my friends to see Dinah deep in thought as she stared at the table but Camila looked completely confused. I waited patiently for her to ask whatever she was going to ask because I knew it was coming. Eventually the younger girl snapped out of her daze.

"Wait how is your relationship illegal? You're over eighteen." She observed. From the side Dinah cursed to herself but she stayed quiet. It was almost amusing to see because the taller girl loved Camila to death yet the brown eyed Cuban still managed to get on Dinah's nerves. I cleared my throat and looked around to make sure no one was listening in on our conversation.

"Teacher student relationships are still illegal, Mila." I whispered. The girl nodded in realization with Dinah groaning on the side. I laughed at the two as the lunch bell rang to signal the end. The three of us stood up and said our goodbye's before going our separate ways. Well I thought so until Dinah came up to my side and walked with me to Y/N's room where my next class was. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

"Lauser, why don't I come over and maybe bring Camila along and we could come up with a plan to keep you and your girl together. I hate her mom because of what she did and I want to make sure you guys stick it to her. Graduation is only in like two or three months, can you guys make it until then?" She asked quietly as we walked. I nodded my head, knowing that somehow we could find something that worked to keep us together. I'm sure the rest of the year would fly past so I wasn't too worried about that. "Okay just let me know when and I'll bring Camila over. Just text me the address and we'll be there." I nodded and gave Dinah and hug before she had to go to her own class. I walked into Y/N's room and went to my seat before watching the teacher set up her lesson for the day.

Her usual button up was untucked from her pants but she still looked clean as ever. I hadn't realized I was staring until her Y/E/C eyes met mine and a smirk took over her lips. She quickly wiped the look off her face before anyone saw as she walked over to her desk to take attendance once the bell rang. She stood at the front of the class when she was done and answered some questions I couldn't hear from the kids towards the front. I watched as she smiled and laughed and my heart fluttered at the sight. She was so beautiful. The more I focused on her the more I tuned everything else out. I bit my lip once dirty thoughts started to enter my head but I didn't want to turn myself on. That would just have to wait until after school.

When I saw Y/N glaring at me I noticed that I was still biting my lip. I quickly stopped and lowered my gaze with a blush. When I tuned back in Y/N was talking about composition. Since I already knew what she was talking about I settled myself down and started doing homework so I didn't have to do it later. This period was basically a study hall and Y/N allowed me to since I got my own lessons after class. The teacher set the class on their way as she went back to her desk. I knew she was focused on grading because she just had us turn in our second to last project of the year. I rolled my chair up to her desk, leaving my work at my own so that I could quickly talk to the taller girl. "I was thinking I could invite Dinah and Camila over tonight so they could help us plan out what we're going to do. Is that okay?" I hesitantly and quietly asked. Y/N nodded with a shrug of her shoulders.