Chapter 19

LAUREN'S POV

Waking up the next morning was one of the absolute best feelings one could ever experience, in my opinion. Nothing beat waking up to the love of your life still sleeping peacefully beside you. It allowed me to look at Y/N's side profile because of her position on her stomach. The more I felt myself waking up the more I realized what was going on around me. A thin sheet barely covered Y/N and I while the rest of the covers were pooled around the bed on the floor. The curtains were halfway open allowing the darkness of the overcast and rainy weather to seep into the room. My body ached everywhere with hickeys, more aching feelings taking place between my legs. I smiled at the thought of what transpired last night, and although what caused it wasn't something I wanted to remember, I wanted to remember every single little detail about Y/N and how she treated me. She was so gentle and hesitant at first only making my love for her even greater.

In an effort to repay the teacher I slowly got up from the bed only to realize how sore I actually was. I winced but eventually I got myself out of bed and onto wobbly legs. Being in the open air sent shivers across my body rather than the warmness I felt laying next to Y/N. I searched through her drawers to find one of her shirts where I slipped on a white crew-neck. The shirt came to my mid-thigh leaving me to quietly leave the room so I could start making breakfast for the older woman. I looked through her fridge and pantry to see what I could find but I could only come up with pancakes from the pancake mix I happened to find in the pantry. I hummed quietly to myself as I made everything I needed and prepared the stove to cook the pancakes.

I got through about three pancakes before I felt a presence behind me wrap their arms around my waist. I leaned back into Y/N's taller frame while a smile spread across my face. Her soft hand gripped the spatula in mine and slowly removed it, laying it on the counter. I watched as she turned off the stove before she turned us around to face the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. The taller girl lifted the shirt around my thighs before her fingertips trailed across the heated skin of my inner thighs. Y/N's face was buried in my neck but she didn't do anything else, I was too focused on her breathing to register that her hand finally made contact with my center causing me to grip the counter in front of me. "Y-Y/N." I shakily breathed out with a moan while dropping my head.

The teacher didn't let up and I had to practically lay my top half on the counter just to hold myself up because I was still incredibly sore. I felt my legs start to shake under me once Y/N's pace quickened. I shit my eyes tightly and tried to keep quiet but it was no use since moans and small whines fell from my mouth left and right. I reached down to grab Y/N's forearm in hopes of being able to grip something other than the counter. The teacher intertwined her opposite hand with mine as she loomed over me, her teeth now biting at my earlobe. It didn't surprise me that it didn't take very long for the pressure in my stomach to be released when Y/N lightly pinched my clit between her fingertips, leaving me a gasping mess on the counter. The taller girl removed her hand and body away from me as I could hear her turning the stove on again. "That's what you get for not wearing underwear around me." Her husky voice sounded throughout the kitchen. "And unless you go put some on, I will gladly fuck you all day on that counter."

My eyes snapped open at her words and I pushed myself off of the counter with shaky limbs. I tried to look at the teacher but she was facing the stove, cooking the rest of the pancakes. I practically limped towards her room to go find some underwear as I could feel my face heating up with a blush. When I reached Y/N's room I could hear her talking again. "Oh, and you might want a darker shirt." I rolled my eyes with a smile as I scoured her room for something that would help save me. I grabbed a pair of her boxers and put them on before rolling the top so they'd fit better. I quickly changed my shirt to a black crew neck, making sure that the older girl wouldn't walk in on me. When I figured I was good enough I walked back into the kitchen to see Y/N who was dressed in sweats and a black long sleeve shirt placing the last pancake on the plate. Upon my entrance the taller girl turned to face me, a wide smile spreading across her face causing me to blush deeply again. Y/N walked over to me to lift my chin with her fingers so that she could kiss me sweetly.