Chapter 11

LAUREN'S POV

I woke up in the greatest mood I've ever woken up in. Y/N was still peacefully asleep on her back, her arm draped over my shoulders. I rested my chin on her chest, just looking at her as she slept soundly. I didn't care if it was creepy or not, this has been something I've honestly been looking forward to since we met. I lifted my hand to Y/N's shoulder before running the tip of my finger across the skin of her neck, goosebumps rising at my touch. At the notion I smiled in victory now knowing what I was capable of doing to the taller girl.

My eyes strayed past Y/N's frame to see it was almost nine o'clock. I slowly got out of her grasp only to head into the bathroom to do my business. When I was done I washed my face before putting some toothpaste on my finger and brushing my teeth that way. After I finished everything I walked back out of the bathroom to see Y/N still asleep but she was laying down on her stomach, her hand subconsciously moving around the sheets. I quickly laid down next to her and Y/N immediately pulled me into her, her arm tight around my body.

I felt Y/N breathe out deeply above me. I reached my arm around and softly rubbed her back, her body relaxing into me almost instantly. I smiled again. I allowed us to lay there for a while but the later it got I knew we had to get up. I pulled away from Y/N's embrace so I could softly shake her shoulder. "Y/N." I whispered. The older woman groaned lightly before turning her body away from mine. I whispered her name again before poking her back over and over again.

"What?" Y/N's voice came out incredibly raspy, so much to the point where it cracked at the first part of the word. I had to admit that I was affected way more than I should've been at that. I wrapped my arms around Y/N's waist before basically climbing on top of her, resting my weight on her back.

"Time to wake up, sleepy head." I giggled. Y/N groaned once more before turning on her back, causing me to fall on my side with a squeal. She tiredly rubbed her eyes as I climbed back on top of her but with my chin resting on her chest once more. I smiled when her Y/E/C eyes met mine for the first time this morning.

Y/N gave me a lopsided smile back. "How long have to been awake?" She yawned while covering her mouth. I couldn't help but lean down to kiss the older woman's cheek in awe. A red tint rose when I pulled away and a sense of pride filled me again.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Just for a little while. I wasn't keeping count." I smiled. Y/N hummed before closing her eyes again. "No." I whined. I wrapped my arms around her neck and squeezed her into my own body. Y/N chucked against my neck as she wrapped her arms around my waist and did the same thing. The two of us groaned and laughed right afterwards.

Y/N loosened her grip on me but I kept mine pretty tight. All of the sudden her fingers dug into my sides as she started tickling me. I laughed loudly before grabbing her hands so she couldn't do that anymore. When I looked back at her face, Y/N was smiling warmly at me. I gulped lightly as my eyes strayed to her lips, her face leaning towards mine. Y/N reached up to place her hand on the back of my neck before bringing my head down to connect our lips. A noise somewhat resembling a moan left my throat as I blushed in embarrassment. But Y/N didn't seem to mind as she tilted her head slightly to deepen the kiss.

As soon as she started it Y/N pulled away before placing her hand on my cheek. Her thumb stroked the skin as my eyes fluttered back open. "Sorry, I got ahead of myself." She apologized with a smile. I blushed before averting my eyes. "What do you want to do today?" Y/N asked.

My eyes met hers again. I shrugged. "It's not really like I have anything I need to do. We can just stay here and hang out. Unless you have to do something of course. I can leave-" I was cut off as Y/N laughed. I blushed. "Sorry." I apologized. Y/N shook her head with a smile, her fingers tapping away mindlessly on the top of my thigh.