Chapter 4

LAUREN'S POV

On the way to the studio, Y/N and I didn't really exchange any words. She stayed quiet as she drove and I continued to stare at her side profile in a daze. I just wondered how someone could be so goddamn attractive.

Before I knew it, Y/N was pulling into the parking lot of the studio. She parked the car and turned it off before jumping out. I grabbed the handle of the door but it was opened by Y/N who had a smile on her face. She held out her hand for me to take.

I blushed and took her hand, the feeling of butterflies taking over my whole body. She let go of my hand though once I was out of the car and I instantly missed the feeling. Y/N led me into the studio and it was utter chaos.

There was so many people all running around and doing different things. I watched in amazement as everything was going on. My mouth was agape as I looked at every little crevice of the studio. A hearty laugh sounded next to me and I looked over to see Y/N looking at me. I totally forgot she was the reason we were here in the first place. I smiled brightly at her. "Thank you so much for bringing me here. This is like a dream come true."

"Oh it's my pleasure." Y/N returned my smile. "Take it all in though, you're going to be working here. If you want to of course."

"Is it always this busy?" I asked incredulously.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Y/N's smile turned into a light smirk. "Come on, let's go meet Ally."

The taller girl led me through a serious of hallways where numerous people were still buzzing about. I couldn't even count the times Y/N or I got bumped into by people who either weren't paying attention or they were in too much of a hurry to care. It was just as I imagined.

"Hernandez!" Y/N shouted. I saw her looking in a certain direction but I didn't see anyone turn in our direction. "This is Lauren Jauregui, she is a student of mine who is interested in an apprenticeship." I was still looking for who she was talking to when a small body wrapped around me. I looked down to meet light brown eyes and a smiley face.

"Hey! I'm Ally Brooke Hernandez and this is my studio. I heard you were interested in photography and possibly becoming an apprentice." She smiled brightly and happiness was just radiating off of her in waves. It was just contagious.

"Yeah, I was hoping I could." I smiled back shyly.

"Well I understand you brought some of your pictures, correct?" Ally asked. I nodded and looked over at Y/N who already had my picture in her hand.

She handed the photograph to Ally and stepped off to the side. I looked at her for reassurance and she gave me a smile, easing my nerves. When I looked back over at the short girl she was surveying my picture over and over.

"Woah this is crazy. You said she was your student?" Ally asked Y/N. The teacher nodded, a smile still on her face as Ally turned back to me with a look of surprise on her face. "Wow! I would love for you to be an apprentice here! We could really use this amazing talent."

"Oh well thank you but I still have a lot to learn." I blushed. In all seriousness my heart was beating extremely fast in my chest, this was my chance. My chance to do something for myself for once, something to help me out. I was even more excited knowing I would get to work alongside Y/N in this.