Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

If you would have told me that I would return to the one place I hated most in all of my existence to work there, I would've called your bullshit so hard. Yet here I am, ready to take on a new teaching job for the new school year. At least it was something I enjoyed though.

Photography had come pretty easy to me, I loved it and I loved learning more about it. I didn't think I would pursue taking pictures as a hobby or profession either. The big part was that you could tell so much about a person by their pictures. Their style, their subjects, the way they take the picture, all of it. It was interesting way of art.

When I accepted the job and they gave me the keys to the room, it was a complete disaster. The equipment was all over the place with no order and most of it was missing anyways. My OCD kicked in so I spent the whole time rummaging through everything to either try and find it or to organize it. Most of the equipment was shitty too. I spent a lot of money in order to get manageable stuff.

I mean the chairs wouldn't be able to hold anyone up, the computers didn't run, the cameras couldn't even turn on. It was a nightmare. I finally managed to get everything somewhat under control just in time for the new year. And I was not excited for this at all.

Once the first period bell rang, I stood up from my chair and went to put a picture on the smart-board.

As students piled in I stood up and straightened out my button-up shirt

As students piled in I stood up and straightened out my button-up shirt. I got several flirtatious looks from many people but I paid them no mind. They were all reckless and out of control, something I noticed the last teacher failed to handle. This was a disaster waiting to happen.

"Sit down please." I called over everyone, my loud voice catching their attention. The students had confused stares on their faces probably not knowing that they'd be having a new teacher. "Someone tell me about this photo." I said.

No one raised their hands and the confused looks remained on their faces. I saw some kid not even paying attention so I called on him.

"You." I pointed at him. "Tell me about this picture."

"What about it?" He asked sassily.

"What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? Tell me your opinion."

"I don't like it." He stated.

"Okay. Why?"

"I don't know."

"Come on dude. What don't you like about it? It's not that hard." People started snickering and laughing at my comment.

"I don't like how it's blurry."

"That's it?" I ask.

"Yeah pretty much."

This kid is getting on my nerves. "Anything you like about it?"