Chapter 14

LAUREN'S POV

"You can either stay with Y/N and see whatever she's doing today, or you can watch some of our people edit some pictures. That isn't very fun so I'm sure you'd pick to hang out with Y/N." I didn't miss the smirk on Ally's face. I blushed in embarrassment and grabbed onto my elbow. "But it's still up to you." She shrugged. I didn't care so I just went with Y/N still knowing Ally was going to tease me about it.

As I turned around to find Y/N I saw her standing there, her hands unbuttoning her shirt as she looked down. Her fingers made quick work of the buttons and soon enough she shrugged the shirt off of her shoulders, holding it in one hand once it was off. She stood in just a tank top but I was still drooling. To make it even better, as someone came up to her with a studio staff shirt, she took off the tank top leaving her in just a bra. At this point I didn't even know what to do with myself. I felt a rush of arousal making its way below my waist line.

The dirty thoughts in my head didn't go away once Y/N pulled the black t-shirt over her head. The man that had brought Y/N the shirt stayed to converse with the taller girl for a little bit but eventually Y/N smiled and shook her head before making her back outside. Honestly I was still frozen in my spot as my mind played that scene over and over without forgetting about the dirty thoughts. I could feel a blush rising, I never would've had such explicit thoughts about someone, much less my teacher. Everything was just hitting me at once and it was overwhelming. But soon enough Y/N came back into the studio, immediately spotting me where I stood.

She smiled widely before making her way to me. As if she didn't just take off her shirt in front of me. But then again she wasn't aware I was standing here. "Lauren!" She laughed. I blinked several times when I focused on the taller girl. I hummed to show that I was now listening to her. "What are you doing today? Like work wise." She asked. I shrugged my shoulders still trying to recover from my previous, dirty-thought-driven daze.

"Ally said there wasn't much to do so she let me tag along with you to see what you were up to." Y/N kept the charming smile on her face as I talked. I couldn't help but go shy under her gaze. "Um, that is, if it's okay with you. I mean I should've asked first. I'm sorry I can go watch the people do their editing business." I pointed behind and was about to turn around but Y/N grabbed onto my arm softly, spinning me back to face her.

"I don't mind at all. I actually have to test some new equipment if you want to be my subject." She chuckled softly. I nodded my head eagerly causing her smile to widen. She interlaced our fingers before leading me to one of the huge rooms they use for photoshoots. "Here I'll show you how to setup everything here. Ally won't admit it but she's a freak when it comes to having everything in place. I call OCD but then again what do I know." The taller girl laughed as a wide smile spread across my face. "So you already know I like to take shortcuts. I grab all the lights and put them where they're supposed to be, well in the general area, without setting them up. I do the same with the tripod if the photographer chooses to use one, and then I set up the backdrop." Y/N explained.

I helped her take out everything needed for the light fixtures. When that was done I set up the tripod as Y/N chose the right backdrop for the pictures. This was the first time I had been the subject and Y/N has been the photographer. Usually I took pictures of her but I was nervous. I didn't know how to explain it but I wasn't prepared for pictures to be taken of me. I looked down at my clothes to see nothing special. Again in my own world, I didn't hear Y/N talking to me until she was right in front of me, trying to get my attention. "Sorry." I apologized, shaking my head.

"It's fine." She chuckled. "But I was just wondering if you could help me set up the backdrop." I nodded my head and followed her to the setup. I saw that Y/N had already changed the color of the background, it just wasn't raised to cover whatever was behind it. "Okay so again like with the lights, you have to hold it with two hands so you don't smash the side of your hand if it falls. It's pretty much the same concept. You have to fully rise the top before you move onto the next portion."