We go back to the house to change into bathing suits and pack towels and food. Kyle had to borrow clothes from me, not that I minded, and Leila borrowed from one of the girls roughly her size.

Then some of us got into cars taking the stuff we packed, while the rest just shifted and ran there. I drove with Kyle in the passenger seat and Leila and Lewis sat in the back, as I glimpsed back there I saw some interesting looks being exchanged between them, I wonder if somethings going on there? Lewis is a good guy, a bit of a hothead, but he is an excellent warrior and he's very meticulous no matter the task I give him. I'm sure they could have some fun together.

But I want to focus my attention on my gorgeous mate, he's sitting next to me and seem quite content.

When we arrive at the lake we both get out of the car and I find a blanket for us to share, I pull him down to me and I make sure he sits between my legs leaning his back on my body.

"I'm so happy you're part of the pack now, everyone loves you already," I kiss his temple and pull him closer to my body.

"To be honest I'm a little surprised at how easily the pack accepted me."

"I'm not. Respect for the Luna is important to wolves, they know that me finally finding you means that I will become a better and stronger Alpha. So, of course, they welcomed you with open arms."

Right then Leila came walking up to us with a happy smile on her face. I have to admit that I like the girl, she seems like a genuinely happy and nice person.     

"Hey Kyle, did you notice the cliff over there?" She asks, seeming pretty excited. She diverts Kyles attention to the cliff the more daring people likes to jump from.

Kyle jumps out of my arms, "let's go!"

I feel slightly worried at his sudden move, "where are you off to?"

Leila gives me really charming smile and grabs a hold of Kyles elbow, "me and Kyle love cliff jumping, and that cliff is perfect!" I'm just gonna borrow him for a little while, she says and drags Kyle away.

I know he won't get hurt, the cliff is not that high and they are both fast healers anyways, but I can't help but worry as I watch them climb up.

I get up an move towards the water as I see them go barreling over the edge holding hands. They hit the water and resurface a little while later, but there's a major difference, they have both shifted.

I stand rooted, watching his beautiful tiger form, this is my first time seeing it. The two tigers play and splash around for a while as the people on shore watch them smiling, they sure know how to enjoy themselves.

They start to head back to land, and as they get out of the water my eyes lock with my mate. His eyes look very different in this form, the look is the same as always. He is a powerful and awe-inspiring sight. Suddenly they both shake their fur and the cold water hitting me brings me back to the present.

Soon they start to shift back and I stare at his perfect body, knowing that my body is reacting in a very visible way, but that problem is quickly solved when Mads growls in my head, "people are staring at our naked mate!" And I quickly get a towel and wrap him up. As a shifter I have no problem with nudity, but this is my unmated and unmarked mate, and that sight is for my eyes only.

I pull him back to the car and grab a spare shirt and shorts that he slips on.

"I'm sorry about your trunks, my tiger gets eager near water."

"That's no problem, it gave me a perfect chance to ogle at your naked body," his eyes shows arousal at the thought. But his words are playful.

"I didn't know you were that much of a perv, I need to be careful with you."

"No doubt there baby, you might want to keep your eyes on me, there's no telling what I might do." I pull him against me and capture his lips, I make sure to pull away before it gets too heated though, I don't want to end up taking him in the woods with people listening.

We spend the rest of the night talking and eating, and I feel completely at ease. If I were to pick a word to describe what I'm feeling right now I think I would go with bliss.

The night gets a little interesting as Leila gets up and storms over to Axel and have some heated words. As she storms angrily off into the woods Kyle yells after her asking if she's alright and if she wants him to come. But she tells Kyle not to, so I decide to have a talk with Axel.

I make sure that my Alpha power seeps into my words, "what was that?" I'm pissed, "I told you to get to know her, I told her to treat her better. Was that treating her better? What the hell is going on? This is not you Axel!" He bows his head, but says nothing, so Kyle chimes in.

"Leila is a nice person unlike you, you dick! She never did anything to be treated this way! I am trying my best to get to know everyone in this pack and be nice while doing it, but you are making me want to shift and tear your head off!" Fuck, Kyle is hot when he's angry. 

"I apologize Luna, I will apologize the next time I see her." He bows his head again, but I doubt he actually means it.

 We both walk away, but I can't help but wonder whats going on. What can make a normally nice guy act this way, it has to be more than I first thought. But what is going on?  

Maybe an hour later one of the warriors guarding the border mindlinks me, "Alpha, there have been sighting of rogues in the woods, apparently the Lunas sister is injured." 

And there goes the rest of the night to shit!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Kyle and Leila are official members of the Moonstone Pack, hurray for that.

This chapter was as fluffy as a marshmallow, and now we have a real couple emerging.

Let's hope Leilas okay.

Vote, comment, share!