Part II-25

Side note::: I'm skipping ahead here... so please don't hate me lol and I just got my hair braided and I can't even smile or show anger... and my son is mildly sick so...

Jasmine POV

"Oh my god Cyn!! He's adorable!" Cooing at my godson. He was so handsome.

"I know right... I guess we took our time that night creating such a handsome boy" Cyn joked.

"He looks so much like his daddy". It was true I don't see where Cyn helped produce this one.

"You joking just wait until you have yours. I'll be saying the same thing". Cyn walked over and took her son from me so she could feed him. "You know it's amazing how much love one can have for such a small being".

"Aww, I'm so happy for you!!! Where Landon?" I asked.

"He's at work. And knowing how crazy he's been I know he's going to call me about 100 times to check up on me" she rolled her eyes.

"Oh stop it! He just wants to make sure you both are okay" I couldn't stop staring at him. "Did you ever pick out a name for him?".

"Nope we are still in ups about that. He won't let me live and just let me name him what I want" she pouted.

"Great, I have a godson with no name" I joked.

"I'll have to use some persuasion tonight to get my point across". Shaking my head because I knew where she was going with this "you can stop right there".

She laughing which made her son whine a little. Rocking him a little soothed him back to where he was. "Anyway let me get out of here... I can't leave those girls with their dad too long".

Back at my house I walked in and see JR on the couch. Lord my feet was on fire. Stoping mid way to join him I had to stop and let my feet stop hurting. He turned to me and quickly got up "what's wrong?".

"My feet are killing me. Isn't it too early for all this pain" I asked.

"Well baby you're six months pregnant. This is natural" he assured me.

"I saw Cyn and her precious baby boy. Oh my goodness he's so cute". JR helped me over to the couch. Once I plopped down it felt so good. Putting my feet up so the circulation will flow smoothly.

"Did they settle on a name yet?" He asked me.

"Nope. That baby is going to go nameless until he's one" I joked.

"Landon will probably get his way soon enough. But as long as my baby is okay then that's all I'm worried about" he started rubbing my belly.

"Yeah I don't know if Landon will win this one. Cyn has the one thing he can't say no to" JR eyed me as if he was grossed out.

"Well how about tomorrow you and Cyn both go shopping for the baby. I know she can spend some time away from Landon".

"Don't have to tell me twice. And who's going to watch—" he cut me off. "Me of course you know they love spending time with their daddy".

//

Cyn was so happy to get a day out of that house. She's been with the baby this entire time. Landon felt bad and let her outside of the house to get some fresh air.

"Oh my god I haven't seen outside in so long" she joked.

"Oh stop it! You're a mommy now" I teased.

"I know I miss my baby boy already. You know he's a mommas boy. I hope Landon does the job right".

"Trust me he will. Landon looks at that baby like it's a trophy".

"Do you really have to wait six weeks before having sex again?" She asked.

I nodded "you could get pregnant again if you don't wait and plus let your vagina heal up".

"Well I guess mine is healed cause the other night Landon was looking so sexy and I mauled him. And it's what four weeks. I'll be fine".

"Eww, you animal!"I joked.

"What? I was horny as hell and I needed some. And be way Landon does it makes me want it more" she started fanning herself.

We walked into the store and instantly went to the clothing department. "Ohhh look at this how cute" showing Cyn the onesie.

"Que lindo! Wait how you know what your having?" She asked.

"I don't know anything but my motherly instincts are saying boy".

"I hope you right because if not and you have a girl she will be wearing a lot of blue".

As we walked to the other side Cyn bumped into someone causing their bag to fall to the floor. "Oh my bad".

"Excuse me— oh no not you two. Can't you shop somewhere else like maybe sears" Amanda sneered.

Cyn turned to me "Listen I'm not pregnant no more so I can give her a quick over due ASS whooping for us both".

"No not here. She'll call the cops".

The Po- Po don't scare me. Shit lock me up" she joked.

"You're crazy stop!" I laughed.

"Why are you both in here? Last time I checked you both had your children already" Amanda stood there with her nose in the air.

"Damn you all up in my business like that? Knowing when I had my son" Cyn said.

"If you must ask. I'm pregnant again for a third time".

"Oh god! Why does he keep getting you knocked up?" She asked herself.

"Because it's obvious the sex is amazing" Cyn replied. "He can't help but not pull out. Jasmine's vagina is like the Venus fly trap. Once inside you can't pull out".

All I could do is hysterically laugh. This is he Cyn I missed while she was pregnant. The girl is crazy.

"You both disgust me! Get out of my way!" She yelled.

"Say excuse me— I know you may be a bitch but I know you have manners" Cyn said.

"I would use manners but I think you hoodrats wouldn't know it if it was used" she replied.

"See everything was going nicely. But you are testing me I see. Remember this I'm not pregnant anymore so I won't hesitate to drag you out of here by that nasty blonde extensions you have in. By the way I've seen better extensions".

Amanda didn't say anything she stormed out of the store before eyeing us.

"I'll never know what JR saw in her. She's nuts".

"He saw pussy that's all he saw" Cyn laughed. We continued doing our shopping after that encounter with Amanda.