13.

JR POV

"Jasmine come on let's go!" I yelled so she could hear me upstairs.

"Hold on!, I'm making sure my hair is in fleek" she screamed back.

Shaking my head this girl is always late. Always late. I texted my mom letting her know we would be running a little late but we were coming.

Jasmine finally came out the bathroom. And I could already see her confidence was on a higher level than usual.

"You like?" She posed so I can see what she was wearing.

"Beautiful, let's go" ushering her out the door and to the car.

We had a good long car ride. Jasmine decided to blast music as she sings along. She was going in deep with these songs which caused me to look at her.

"What?. Maybe if you joined me and danced you wouldn't be so grumpy". I just side eyed her as I drove.

"So is this dinner like everyone is going to be there or is it just you and your siblings?" She asked.

"Mainly siblings but you never know who might show up".

"That's like when my grandma had little parties and I swear to you like the whole neighborhood would show up. It was crazy!".

"The whole neighborhood?".

"Dead ass! My grandma was known everyone loved her she didn't judge you for anything".

"That New York slang is coming out at any chance, huh?" I laughed.

She playfully hit my arm "Shut up, can't help it".

We reached my parents house. I turned off the car and just sat there. "You ready?" I asked.

Jasmine was busy making sure she was ready with having the mirror out as she fixed her hair "you sound nervous".

"Well you would be the first girl I would bring home to meet my parents. Other than that they never met any of my interest".

"We can't sit in this car forever. So let's go" she got out and I closed my eyes and prayed silently. Jasmine tapped my window and gave me this look of hurry the hell up.

Walking to the door I guess my mom saw me from the window because she excitingly opened the door with open arms.

"JR!!!!. My favorite son!. I was hoping you would come tonight" she grabbed me into a very tight hug.

"Mom you're cutting off circulation" I mumbled. She quickly let me go and just stared at me with a huge smile on her face.

"What can I say I love my son". Jasmine came from behind me and smiled.

"Mom this is Jasmine, Jasmine this is my mom" I introduced them so my mom would leave me alone.

"Hello, nice to meet you" Jasmine smiled. My mom just was in shock.

"Mom, don't be rude" I nudged her.

"Oh sorry, it's not that I'm being rude. It's just JR never brings home a girl. This would be the first time. And I have to say you are very pretty. I see JR did good".

"Aww, thank you" Jasmine blushed.

"Well come on in and make yourself a home. The food is almost ready". My mom disappeared into the kitchen as Jasmine and I went into the living room.

"How cute is this house?. Aww, look at the baby pictures. Someone is about to get embarrassed" Jasmine laughed.

Grabbing her hand so she can move away from the pictures. "You want to see my old room?" I asked.

She nodded and we made our way down the hall to my room which I know is still the same.

"Such a boys room. I could only imagine how clean it was when you were living here" Jasmine took a seat on my bed. Seeing her sit on my bed was bringing back memories of how I would sneak girls in.

"You would be the only girl I would have brought here". I took a seat next to her.

"My ass, knowing you... you had numerous girls in and out of this room on a daily basis".

"You make me sound like some man whore" she laughed falling down on my bed. The things I wanted to do to her at that moment.

"Not man whore but more of a thot. Can't keep it in your pants".

The temptation was killing me. I hovered over Jasmine as we both stared at each other. "You can't really say that. I kept it in my pants when it comes to you" I leaned in and we both started out a make out session.

Hearing her moan just made me want her even more. She flipped me over wanting to have control. She straddled me as she started grinding her hips against my groin.

Jesus Christ she's trying to kill me.

"JR?!. Where are you?" My Mom yelled. I pushed Jasmine off of me but she would budge. "Jasmine come on move before she sees us".

"So what, you're an adult it's what we do. How do you think you got here?" She smiled.

"JR?!.. are you in your old room" I heard foot steps.

"Jasmine come on seriously" that's when she stuck her hand in my pants gently rubbing my dick. I threw my head back.

"Just be quiet and she won't come in here. Try and it make noise" she whispered in my ear. She continued to rub and I couldn't even think straight. I closed my eyes. All I heard was Jasmine whispering in my ear every now and then.

"You going to cum for me?" As she bit my ear lobe. I wanted to take her right here. I went to grab her but she moved. "Uh uh!".

"God Jasmine, I'm going to cum" I whispered. She rubbed quickly letting me release myself. I laid here in disbelief in what just happened.

"We better go before she actually comes in here" Jasmine said.

"Yeah I'll meet you out there let me clean up" I slowly got up and just sat on the bed. Did this girl just give me a hand job in my mothers house?.

She smiled and walked out the room straightening herself.

Jasmine is going to be the death of me.