Part II-23

No one POV

Jasmine was getting ready to accompany Cyn to Landon's mother house for the day. "Adios mios I'm so nervous" Cyn paced up and down behind jasmine who was curling her hair.

"Can you relax? Trust me for some reason you think it will go bad but it might go good". Cyn sighed and took a seat on the bed "maybe you're right". Jasmine nodded and continued finishing her hair.

Landon was downstairs waiting for Cyn to come out of the room so he could reassure her that things will go okay. His mother was cool. She didn't judge anyone knowing people have their own story or struggle.

"Damn I hope she isn't trying to not go" he looked back up the stairs to see if she was coming down.

"Relax, she's nervous! Just let her be" JR replied. He went through the same thing with jasmine but she loosened up after meeting everyone. "Plus, we know your mom is a nice woman and she'll see that".

"You're right. Maybe being pregnant it's making her indecisive" Landon looked up the stair way once again to only see two shadows coming down. He smiled to himself.

"We are ready" jasmine pointed to both her and Cyn.   Cyn stood there chewing on her bottom lip in nervousness. "Hopefully this night goes fast". Landon came for behind Cyn and hugged her "stop worrying you'll be fine".

They all walked out the door and piled up in London's car. "Cyn listen I was the same way when I met JR's Mom and she was very nice even though I blessed about every room in her house that day" jasmine smirked.

"She still doesn't know about that. I'm telling you our twins was conceived that day"JR looked at jasmine as he slowly put his hand in between her thighs.

Jasmine pushed his hand away "are you crazy? Not here" she whispered. JR leaned in closely "be ready for when we get to Landon's mother house. She has this room upstairs".

Landon scolded JR through the rear view mirror "don't even think about that when we get there". Cyn couldn't help but laugh "you guys got busted".

JR took out his phone texting away.

'Don't worry I'm getting it in he can't stop us. I can't wait to taste you 👅'

He passed his phone to jasmine. She looked confused as she read what he texted. Looking up at him she but her lip as she remembers how he makes her body feel like ecstasy.

They reached their destination. Landon got out and opened Cyn's door helping her out. "Like I said
Just breathe and be yourself". Cyn nodded and walked alongside Landon.

JR has his arm wrapped around jasmine as he sneaked in some kisses on her neck. She moaned a little but kept it low so Landon nor Cyn wouldn't hear her.

Walking inside Landon yelled for his mother. JR let jasmine walk in front of him. He slapped her butt making her jump "I can't wait to tap that ass later" he whispered.

Landon Mom came smiling and with open arms. "My favorite son you're here! Come give mommy a hug".

"Ma, come on you have more kids. You can't keep saying that every-time I come here" Landon reminded his mother.

"Oh stop you know I'm kidding! And who's this?" She asked pointing to Cyn.

Landon smiled "This is my girlfriend and future mother of my son, Cyn".