17.

Jasmine POV

"Yes I know, but I really think going to the doctors is pointless. It's only a stomach bug" I tried everything in my power to not see a doctor. Doctors scare the shit out of me. From ever since I was little I dreaded going to the doctors.

"Jasmine, listen what if something else is wrong with you?. Wouldn't you like to know?" JR asked.

"No, not really" I lied.

"Jasmine when I come home today we are going" he demanded.

"I don't see why I had to stay home to begin with. I'm fine now I haven't thrown up since 8 this morning".

"I'm not going to jeopardize your health so you can come into work".

"This whole thing is stupid. And now I'm hungry again. Ughh!" I screamed.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Nothing, but now I'm hungry again after I just ate an hour ago. This is the reason I gained 6 lbs!".

"Just relax, don't get yourself all riled up. This is why I let you stay home today".

"And yesterday too" I mumbled quickly.

"What was that?".

"Nothing.. anyway I'm getting off this phone so I can feed my fat self so I won't be hungry anymore" I heard him laugh as he hung up the phone. He thinks it's funny but it's not.

(Ding, Dong)

Right when I was about to make myself something to eat someone has to be at the door.

"How can I help-- oh hell no... you didn't learn from the first time we met?" I asked.

"Listen child I'm looking for JR... it's very important" she said.

"He's at work obviously if you see what time it is. Can I take a message?".

"No I rather tell him to his face" she looked so distraught.

"Suit yourself" with that I slammed the door in her face. I don't have time to waste here. She must've left because she didn't bother to ring the doorbell again.

Later on...

"I don't want to go!" I poured.

"Jasmine please don't make me use force on you. I'm trying to be reasonable here".

"But if I don't want to do something why are you making me do it!. Especially when I'm afraid of it!".

"Jasmine your being ridiculous. Come on" he ushered me to the door.

When he opened the door that same woman was outside about to ring the bell. I thanked god in heaven for saving me.

"JR?. We need to talk" she said. He didn't look amused or happy she was here.

"Can it wait until later we have a doctors appointment and we are already running late".

"No, No don't let me stop you from talking. It must be important anyway" I chimed in.

JR side eyed me as he put his attention back on the woman standing in front of him. He sighed loudly and let the woman inside.

"You got five minutes. So talk" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm pregnant" for some reason when she said those two words I got dizzy once again and didn't realize I blacked out until I came to with JR slapping my face.

"W-what happened?" I asked confused.

"You fainted as I told him I was pregnant" the woman said.

"I think I'm going to be sick" moving from his grasp I threw up in the garbage in the kitchen. Damn this stomach bug is a bitch.

"JR say something!. I'm pregnant wth your baby. And you haven't said one word to me" she said.

"How do you know it's mine?. We used a condom".

"You were the one I was sleeping with 6 weeks ago. So it has to be yours".

This was too much news for me. I couldn't handle it all today. First this stomach issue and now this woman comes from nowhere claiming she's pregnant by my boyfriend!.

"I want a DNA test done. If it is mine then I'll do right by it. But if it isn't mine you need to leave me alone afterwards".

She nodded and exited the house.

Laying on the couch since my sickness came full blown just now.

After pacing back and forth for a while he took a seat next to me.

"She has to be lying".

"And what if she's not? Then what?. I don't know if I can handle all of this drama".

"You can't leave me Jasmine. I told you we are in this for the long run".

"Not if this woman is pregnant by you". He got me mistaken for someone else who's doesn't have common sense.

"And if you are pregnant right now?. And it's not a stomach bug... then what?" He asked.

All I could do is look at him. "Then me and this baby would not be here. I can't share you with someone else it wouldn't be fair to me nor this baby".

I got up leaving him there to think about something's while I go take a much needed nap.