Part II-14

Jasmine POV

Dropping off the girls at JR's mothers house. Amanda was coming over as she did to bash JR but she didn't realize I would be there as well. Didn't need our kids seeing any of what's about to go down.

"Good idea, baby" JR came up behind me hugging me.

"Well we don't need them seeing what's going to happen. So at least your mom can spend time with her grandchildren who she can't tell apart" I joked.

"She'll be fine. But on another note. What about we discuss having more kids" he can't be serious.

"Umm... yeah no... I'm still traumatized from having those two". He started kissing on my neck causing me to moan a little.

"What was that?" He asked smiling.

"What?" I asked playing dumb.

"I heard a moan... which tells me you like what I'm doing. Just let me make you feel good" he insisted.

Pushing him away "no thank you. Not ready yet" I lied.

He didn't listen he continued to kiss my neck and I was trying so hard to not enjoy it. He turned me around and stared at me for a quick second.

Feeling awkward I raised my brow "what?".

"The things I want to do to you is unspeakable" he kissed me once again. Just when he tried taking it to another level the door bell rang.

"Whew, saved by the bell" I joked. JR grunted and made his way downstairs. I soon followed him to open the door.

He opened the door to reveal Amanda standing there smiling.

"Where's the baby?" He asked. She shrugged and walked inside. That smile she walked in with disappeared when she saw me. I waved and smiled back.

"What is she doing here?" She asked while flipping her hair.

"I live here... let's not act stupid Amanda okay" I smiled again.

"JR you're going to let her talk to me that way?!" JR turned to me and blew me a kiss. Amanda mean mugged me before sitting down.

"If lacy isn't with you, why are you here? JR asked. She looked confused a little "you called me saying you wanted to talk to me".

"I never called you--- Jasmine honey did you set this up?" I nodded with a big smile.

"We all have a lot to talk about so I figured why not today... and JR you knew I called her. Let's not act stupid".

"What is this about?" Amanda asked. Poor thing looked scared.

"JR I'll give you the stage... make me proud" I joked. He rubbed his hands over his face before talking.

"Amanda I'll give you one chance to tell the truth.. is Lacey my daughter? And please choose your answer wisely" JR warned.

"Yes, very very wisely" I chimed in.

She looked at both of us confused "of course she's your daughter. You took the damn test and it showed it was yours. What? Is this whore telling you otherwise... not my fault those bastard twins isn't yours".

"Lord please help me not kick this helpless woman's ass... let her choose her words before she catch these hands. Amen".

"Jasmine relax, and Amanda in my house we won't call no ones kids names... understand?".