15.

JASMINE POV

After that release I was hungry. Everyone started passing the food around. JR glanced at me and winked as he licked his lips. Pinching his thigh he jumped.

"JR honey are you okay?" His mom asked.

He nodded. I laughed.

"So Jasmine, how are you liking the food?" His mom asked.

"It's very good" I smiled.

"You must be very hungry?".

"You know I wasn't as hungry until about 20 mins ago. It's like when you go to the gym and an hour later your hungry... same thing".

JR cleared his throat and took a sip of water. I turned to him to make sure he was alright. He winked at me... which made me all warm down there. Dammit.

"So JR I'm happy you brought a beautiful woman here today. Way better than that other woman you were seeing" an older man said.

"Grandpa, Jasmine is something special. You'll be seeing her around for a very long time".

"That's what I like to hear!" The older man smiled.

"Thank god JR finally you're going to settle down. My prayers have been answered" his mother is very dramatic.

He smiled and that's when I felt his hand in between my thighs.

I turned to him and gave him a look. He side eyed me and continue talking to his mother.

"Mom stop it... you'll scare Jasmine off" he joked. He slid his hand way up my thigh touching my vagina. I choked a little because it caught me off guard.

"Oh no Jasmine are you okay?" His mother asked.

I waved my hand and nodded. JR laughed to himself. He continued doing what he was trying to do before.

He used his hand to move my thighs from being so close together. I couldn't lie and say I didn't want this. So I moved my legs open some more for him to go inside.

Conversations were flowing at this table. Not knowing that their son was massaging me. He slid my panties to the side and began rubbing gently. Once his finger touched my clit... my body responded instantly.

JR was in full blown conversation with his brother while he was doing the this. I was trying not to be so obvious but damn this felt so good.

Putting my head down so my hair could cover my face I closed my eyes and unnoticeable starts moving with his fingers.

JR must've heard my breathing because he sped up. Jesus I'm about to cum right here at this dinner table.

When my orgasm hit JR was going at a faster pace so my body rippled over and over. I tried to not make it noticeable but you can see I was shaking a little.

"JR is Jasmine having a seizure?!" His sister pointed out.

"Umm no she's just enjoying the food, right?" He asked.

I looked up with such relaxation and nodded.

"See she likes the food" he kissed the side of my head and continued talking as he slid his hand from between my legs and placed it on the table.

If he keeps doing this... us having kids will be by next week. I took a sip of my water to cool me down.

"Jasmine are you okay?. You look hot" his mother asked.

"N-No I'm fine.. trust me when I say I'm very relaxed" I smiled big.

If your son keeps rubbing me down... I'll be in a coma soon enough...