Part II-18

Amanda POV

I know I'm probably wasting my time with trying to get this bitch back. Focusing on my kid was the last thing on my mind. I wanted JR back he could afford the lifestyle I wanted for myself and my kid.

Walking out of the parking lot I happened to turn to cross the street and notice some paparazzi stalking a restaurant. Being nosey I wanted to know who was in there.

"Excuse me? Why are you guys out here?" I asked. The young man turned to me "Chris brown with some girl".

I shrugged not giving a damn who Chris brown is. That's when I heard a familiar voice. I turn to see Jasmine walking out with this man. I almost choked in excitement.

"Got you bitch" I mumbled as I took my phone out and took a couple of pictures. I got a great picture of this man putting his arm around Jasmine who was smiling.

Life couldn't have been much simpler.

JR POV

I was exhausted from this business trip. Couldn't wait to get home to be with my family. Maybe I was overreacting with Jasmine. I should trust her.

An text alert took my attention from my thoughts. Once I saw it was Amanda I rolled my eyes in frustration. She can't take a hint. Opening the text I see a picture of Jasmine and that guy Chris with our kids.

The anger I had boiling inside of me was non explainable. How could she still talk to him when I told her not to?. I didn't respond to Amanda but she knows I saw her message.

Many things was going through my head at the moment. Then she had our kids around this man as well. That alone made my blood boil. What the hell was she thinking. I saved the picture and turned my phone off. I'll deal with this tomorrow.

CYN POV

Landon has been very clingy lately. Who am I kidding he's always clingy. When he came back from checking up on Jasmine he seemed a little upset.

Landon came storming back into the house. It caught my attention that he slammed the door.

"Why are we slamming doors in this house?" Jesus I'm starting to sound like my Papi.

"Sorry honey, I went over to check on your cousin but in the midst of that Julissa asked to go see Chris and his daughter again".

"You playin' she didn't see him. You probably heard something else" I fanned him away laughing.

"No I'm serious they went out for lunch" he said.

"Aye, she can be stupid sometimes. I told her to watch herself around him".

"But to bring your kids around this man that they don't know. That's wrong on so many levels" he took a seat next to me hugging me tight.

"She's probably going through something mentally. You never know" I'm trying my best to defend my cousin.

He started placing kisses on my neck which caused me to moan. "I'm so happy I got you. You're such a great--".

I turned to him "I dare you to say baby mama cause I'll slap you" I warned.

He smiled as he looked at me "you're such a great partner who I cherish with everything" he kissed me.