14.

JASMINE POV

I couldn't explain what got into me being in his room made me feel some type of way. Plus, I felt his vibe from when he sat next to me on the bed. But I can guarantee you I left him stuck.

After doing what I did I made my way back to the living room where I bumped into his mom.

"Have you seen JR?" She asked me.

I nodded "he's in the bathroom". She nodded and walked away. In the meantime I made my rounds of looking at pictures that were all over the walls. Never could understand how a women can have so many kids.

"Jasmine?" I turned around to see Whitney running towards me with open arms. God these people are so touchy.

"Hey, you" I tried my best to sound excited. She put down her purse and pushed her kids to go say hello to their grandmother.

"So how are you and my brother?. I hope he's treating you well. Or else I'll have to beat him up" she joked.

"No he's fine, and everything is fine" I admitted especially after I did to him before she got here.

JR came from out the hallway and put his arm around my waist. I stood there feeling accomplished.

"Hey baby" he kissed me. That right I put my mark on this man right here.

"Hey, I was just talking to your sister. She said she would whoop your ass if you don't treat me right" I turned to Whitney who looked embarrassed that I used those term of words.

"Don't worry she's in good hands" that's when he pinched my ass. I turned to him and he side eyed me.

"You two are so cute I can't wait for you two to have kids" Whitney said excitingly.

"Yeah I don't know about that. One day in the future but for now we are enjoying each other's company" he said.

"Yeah what he said" I laughed. His mom came out yelling at her grandchildren who looks like they were picking at the food.

"Whitney come get your children!" She yelled.

"Oh dear, let me go handle that" she excused herself just leaving myself and JR. He put his head in my neck secretly giving me kisses.

"I must say that was a show back there, sweetheart. Keep it up" he mumbled inbetween kisses.

"JR not here your mom is right there!". He picked up his head and looked over to see his mom watching us. "Awkward".

"Shh, come with me" he instructed. We walked into the laundry room which was in the back of the house. He didn't even wait to crash his lips on mine pushing me back to the washing machine.

"Payback honey" he smiled and lifted me up and placed me on top of the washing machine.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He looked at me and didn't say anything. All I felt was his hands rubbing my cooca over my panties with his hands. I moaned a little not expecting this. That's when I felt him move my panties to the side as he inserted a finger gently stroking in and out.

I moaned a little loud which caused him to move faster.

"JR?!" I heard Whitney calling for him.

"Shit... JR your sister is looking for you. We are going to get caught" I said between moans.

"Trust me we won't" that's when he placed his mouth on my vagina and went to work. I grabbed his hair as his tongue moved in circles causing ecstasy between my legs.

"Mom I have no idea where he went" Whitney said.

"Try the back of the house maybe he went to show Jasmine something".

"Jesus JR... don't stop!" Grinding my hips as he licked my vagina made me even more horny.

"Cum for me princess" he mumbled as he continued to lick.

"Hello anyone" Whitney yelled I heard her footsteps.

"JR I'm cumming!..." he didn't stop he kept going even faster and deeper.

"Cum for me princess but be quiet". I couldn't hold it in anymore. Before I knew my legs got weak and the orgasm shot through my body causing me to roll my eyes back. JR quickly placed his hand over my mouth as I screamed in pleasure as he continued to lick me clean.

He got up and licked his lips of my juices. I watched him as I panted trying to catch my breath.

"Who are we?" I laughed trying to get up but my legs were like jello.

"Problem walking?" He asked with a smirk. I smiled and got up straightened myself. As I tried to walk my clit rubbed against my panties making me tremble a little.

"Let's go before they actually find us" JR insisted. Who would've known this day would end up like this.

We go back to the living room to see his other two brothers just got there.

"Jasmine my favorite girl" Cameron came and hugged me.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm alright I see you're glowing" he joked.

Hmm... wouldn't you like to know how your brothers tongue made me start talking in another language.

"Glowing? Me? No, just how I naturally look" I joked back.

"Well I'm happy my brother got you. Hopefully he can keep you".

Oh he will if he keeps using that tongue. I could only imagine his Dick game must be on point.

"Come on guys it's time to eat. Take a seat" his mom yelled.

JR escorted me to the table as he pulled out my chair for me to sit down. He then sat down next to me. Placing his hand on my thigh and squeezing it. I smiled and waited for the food to be passed around. This is going to be a very interesting dinner.