Part II-19

CYN POV

"Aye, Jasmine look what I got!!" I held up the pink box. She raised her brow at me. "What?".

"What the hell is it?" She asked.

"Really? Let's not act like you didn't know Nicki Minaj came out with a lip line at mac".

"Lord... did Landon actually buy that for you?".

"Obviously! You know how much I love Nicki. So I support anything she does. And plus, she's from New York too".

"Just because she's from New York doesn't mean you have to support her. Cardi is from the Bronx and you don't see me supporting everything she does".

"Anyway... let's try out these shades! I'm so excited!" I opened the box to see a lot of pink shades and two nude colors.

"This is going to be good. Hope Landon didn't waste his money". Landon walked in right when Jasmine finished her sentence. "Oh just in time. Landon come watch this happen".

"What are you two doing?" He asked as he stood next to jasmine watching me unpack the box.

"Oh your girl here is going to try on these pink lipsticks. I already see it's not going to look good" jasmine smiled.

"She's a hater! It'll look good watch" I took two of Pink lipsticks and did a swatch on my arm. Holding it up "see doesn't look bad at all". Jasmine rolled her eyes at that statement.

"Why don't you try it on first... and then you can say if it looks good or not".

"Hand me that mirror" Landon grabbed the stand up mirror and placed it in front of me. "Thanks baby".

Sitting there moving my hair out of the way. I wiped off what lipstick I already had on. Prepping my lips for the magic that's about to happen.

"So the first one is called the pink print. Hence her album was named that". I slowly placed color on my lips. Looking in the mirror it wasn't look as good so I added a little more. That's when I heard jasmine giggle.

I pouted and looked up at her "I don't like this color. I think my skin color is too dark for this. Damn she couldn't make other colors".

"You never listen. This is why I went with the Selena collection and I'll be going or the aaliyah collection as well. I don't do pink unless it's Halloween".

"It doesn't look that bad" Landon tries his best to make Cyn feel good.

"Landon I know you are trying to help but don't lie. That doesn't even look cute. I'm just being honest here" jasmine said.

"I mean the feel of the lip color makes my lips feel so nice and plump but the color sucks". Wiping off the lipstick off and feeling like crap too.

"Honestly I wouldn't even try on the other pink one. It's lighter than the one you just tried on" jasmine suggested.

Sitting there I pouted. I thought Nicki was going to come through and help a fan out. Jasmine was right this time.

"This is just like the Kim K make up—" jasmine laughed so hard.

"Oh yes, when you went to put on the contour the stick dropped out of the holder. And on top of that the shade was way lighter than you".

"You know what I'm going to try on the pink one here you never know it might look good" I had high hopes I can prove jasmine wrong. Once I put some of the color on I instantly knew it was a no for me.

"Yo, you look like a crackhead! Oh my god!" Jasmine laughed hysterically.

Looking at Landon who was trying not to laugh. I hate this box. I should've known her products was going to be just pink colors.

"Please return this and get something more better. It's a no for me dawg!. Actually I can give it to my girls. They would have so much fun with this. Probably mark up their dad with it as he naps".

Jasmine took the box and walked out the door still laughing. Landon felt bad I could see it in his face but he didn't know what to say.

"Did it look that bad?" I asked. Landon grabbed my waist making me sit on his lap.

"Pink isn't your color. At least not those shades. Sorry baby".

"I just wanted to feel pretty. Being pregnant makes me so insecure".

"Don't even feel insecure around me. You are a very beautiful woman. Who I love with everything and you are having my baby".

"Aww, Thank you baby" I kissed him on the cheek which I don't know of that made him horny.

"I want to do something to make you feel good, get up" looking at him confused I did what he asked. He laid down on the couch. "Come here and sit on my face".

"What?! You know I'm going to be too heavy for you. Have you been doing drugs or something?" I joked.

"Don't worry about weight just come here and sit on my face. But before you do that take off your pants and underwear".

I did what he asked me to do without question. He was too cute at this moment for me to say no. Slowly taking off my pants and putting them to the side.

"No panties?" He asked. I shook my head and smirked. "Come here and let daddy make you feel better".