Part II- 7

Landon POV

Tonight is the night I reveal everything. I'm nervous on how JR will take the news. Then again any man who finds out that the child they've fathered for 3 years might be upset.

Fixing my tie I glance in the mirror to see Cyn still sleeping. Ever since I got here I knew this was going to happen. No lie we had sex non stop since I've been here.

Approving what my image was reflecting back I sat on the bed.

"Aye, im tired!" She fanned her arm at me. I laughed a little.

"I know you're tired. I just wanted to let you know I'm leaving to go to dinner". She sat up and gave me the eye.

"Good luck. I hope he doesn't try and kill you for knowing all this time".

"We've been friends for 12 years. I'm good trust me" she smiled and I kissed her forehead and made my way out.

Call me crazy but I knew from the first time I met Cyn that this would be us eventually. Smiling at that thought. She makes me happy even though she acts like she doesn't want me around. But once we go at it she changes her tune.

At the restaurant I was waiting for JR and for the first time he was late...

"Sorry man, the girls didn't want me to leave. I had to sneak out" he was out of breath.

"Are you sure that's what kept you?" I raised my brow.

"Yeah, oh you think-- no it's not that Jasmine is holding on to not giving up any".

"Sucks for you. I can't keep my hands off of Cyn. Surprised she's not pregnant by now" I joked.

"Who knows she might be keep joking about it" JR shot back. "Anyway what did you want to bring to my attention. And this better be good".

Here goes nothing.

"JR we've been friend for about 12 years. So I would say whatever I tell you right now that you would trust every word that comes out of mouth... right?"

He nodded "well go ahead tell me".

"Umm... Lacey isn't yours" that's all I could say. I wanted to get straight to the point.

"Landon too much sex can't be healthy for you. Because now your making up shit" he laughed taking a sip of his drink.

"Funny... but I'm serious. She's not yours. Amanda's mother knew the person who helped you take the test and somehow made the results come out that you are the father".

"Landon this isn't something to play around with" he warned.

"No shit!. I mean you constantly say you don't feel a connection to her and that she doesn't resemble you in any way. All you do is full Amanda's pocket with money and you rarely see Lacey".

"True, I feel more of a connection with the twins" he looked at me while rubbing his chin.

"That's because those girls are yours. No denying that. That Julissa acts just like you it's scary" I joked.

"So you're saying I've been somewhat fathering a little girl for the past three years and she's not mine. Nevermind I lost three years with my twin girls who are mine".

"Exactly. Now Amanda doesn't know we know about her secret. You can take it from here".

"Does jasmine know?" He asked.

I shrugged "probably since Cyn knows. Or maybe not".

He nodded his head as he was thinking about something. "I can't believe this. She fooled me this long".

"She knew your weakness and she played on it" I said.

"I see Cyn has been rubbing off on you" he laughed.

"What can I say?. I've been on her since last week" I laughed.

It got quiet and I glanced at JR who seemed deep in thought. I didn't feel bad with what I told him. He's my friend and he had the right to know.

                                         *
                                         *

JR POV

So many thoughts were running through my mind. How can Amanda be this cold?. And then bring her daughter into it?. I missed three years of my twins life because of a lie. This was a little too much for me to handle.

Walking into Jasmine house. The twins were watching tv on the couch. They both looked at me and smiled "sit daddy". I smiled and took a seat on the couch in the middle of them. They both moved my arm so they can snuggle into me. This is what I missed?.

"Daddy where were you before?" Leilani asked.

"I was with Landon we had to talk about something" I said.

"Is that where you were before we knew you too?" she looked up at me.

"No I was somewhere trying to get to you two. It just took me a long time to do it".

"That's what happens when I go poop" Julissa said as she laughed.

"Eww, that's nasty Juju" Leilani started laughing too.

"Listen both of you. I love you both very much. And I love your mommy too. You are my family. Daddy will always be here for you no matter what" I hugged them both as they hugged me back.

"Okay girls time for bed" Jasmine came in ushering them to their room.

"Good night daddy" Julissa said.

"It's fun to have a daddy now" Leilani said.

"Sweet dreams" I said. Jasmine smiled and walked them to their rooms. Moments later Jasmine came out and sat with me on the couch.

"You know what I found out today?" I asked her.

"What?" She looked at me.

"That Amanda's daughter isn't mine. She lied to me which caused us to separate and for me to miss three years with those girls".

"Cyn told me yesterday. I did warn her that Landon doesn't tell you anything without having proof. Otherwise I didn't know anything".

"It hurts. Even though I've never had a true connection with that little girl I made it work that she liked being around me. I tried to be a father to her when I could. Imagine me fathering her for 18 years and then finding out she's not mine..."

Jasmine came to me and hugged me. She smelled so good. "I'm sorry".

"Don't be... you tried to warn me and I didn't listen. I should be apologizing to you".

"So what are you going to do? Because Cyn and I had our ways of dealing with her" she titled her head.

"I'm going to confront her about it. Otherwise than that that's all I can do".

"Well Cyn and I will take matters in our own hands. She had it coming from three years ago".

"You two are not doing anything that will cause you to get arrested again" I warned.

"Oh no see this time Cyn and I are smart we know what we are doing" she smiled big. She started getting up I pulled her down in my lap.

"I love you... and I've always loved you even when you left my love stayed for you. Thank you for being here for me" she smiled and patted my chest.

"Okay you can let me go now" she tried to get up.

"How about you make me feel better. You don't miss the way I would make you scream and shiver" I whispered in her ear.

"If you don't let me go im pinching you" she warned. That's all she had to say. I released my arms so she can get up and continue to clean up.

This was the life I was missing.

Even though I'm sick I'm still updating. More to come...