We barge in and watch Uriah, as he sprints to a man. I take out s camera to record this. This will be great!  "I have always loved you! Please sir, please accept this." He's hesitant at first, but he awkwardly kisses the man. The man grabs Uriah's face and kisses back! Tris and Tori fall in the floor laughing, and Uriah goes wide-eyed.

After 20 seconds, Uriah pulls back and wipes his mouth with his hand. "You liar! You're cheating on me!" Uriah slaps him in the face and we sprint out of the building. I can hear the guards yelling at us and chasing after us.

The train comes back and we hop on. "Perfect timing!" Lynn says laughing. I wonder what they were talking about. Uriah's face turns a deeper shade of red by the second. "I have the video!" I scream. Tris and Tori almost fall out of the train car, from laughing so hard.

I hand the camera over to Marlene and when she gives it to me, she dies of laughter, also almost falling out of the train. We go on with the dares, some really funny, some of them climbing high structures, and some where you wonder why they got dared that.

A few people lost some clothes, but Tris, Zeke, and I haven't. We are currently waiting for Marlene, Shauna, and Christina to come back. Marlene had to climb 50 feet up the Hub! I still can't believe she did that, but she is pretty drunk, and so is everyone else, except Tris. She's had two shots, for two dares.

Marlene and Shauna hop on first, followed by Christina tumbling in. "Not very graceful huh!" I laugh. My words are slurring but know one seems to care. Marlene looks straight at Tris, Who is looking straight back at Marlene, like if she was challenging her. "So Tris, I dare you to eat some Amity bread." She smirks while she says it. 

Tris practically chokes on air. "I'm no pansycake," she glares at Uriah, "so I'll do it, but if you record me in any way I will pull a Peter and step you all with s butterknife!" Christina laughs at her, but shuts up when Tris glares at her. Tris can't be doing this. She won't do it.

She takes the alcohol from Tori and chugs it down. She flinches a little. I keep forgetting that this is her first time having alcohol. She wraps her arms around me and I draw circles on the small of her back.

She pulls away because Tori offers her some more. While she walks over she looks at me for a second. She gulps down the shot and says, "So, Four, before I'm completely out of it, I dare you to climb the Ferris wheel, again." She smirks. You little- she knows I'm afraid of heights! At least I think I am, haven't gone through my fear landscape in a while.

We shortly drive at Amity and Tris tumbles our of the train. She drank more than I could count, so this will be funny! She tumbles to the door and barges in. This will be great.

"Where's the Amity BrEAD!" She slurs while she yells.  She doesn't realize all of the people looking at her, and a startled woman points towards the cafeteria. Tris grabs two slices of bread, and without a care in the world, she smashes it into her mouth.

She turns to me and smiles. She skips over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. She stands on her tip toes and presses her lips to mine. I kiss her back for a second, but pull away and smile at her.

"Hey, you're not being nice!" She slurs her speech. You can tell she is going to be a lot worse soon. Just by her over dilated eyes, I mean they're always like this when she looks at me, but they are even bigger than normal. "You're one to talk!" I reply sassily.

I hear the train coming so I grab Tris and pull her. I smirk while I'm running, but she can't see me. "Heyyyy! I'm alwayyys niceeee! I thiiink!" She probably shouldn't have taken the bread, especially since she was already drunk. I hope she forgets about the Ferris wheel. I really don't want to find out if I'm scared stiff.

Tris is standing in a daze when I look around to see the train getting close. "C'mon Tris!" She snaps out of her daze and jogs with me. I pick her up and throw her into the train. I speed up as fast as I can, but the train is too fast. Tris sticks her arm out and grabs me. I barely made it.

As we near the pier, I get more and more nervous. But I'm also getting excited. And I don't know why. Zeke pats his pocket and I smile reassuringly to him because he's so nervous. I know she'll say yes though.

We hop off and walk to the Ferris wheel. All of us get off the train, but only me and Tris are going to climb it. She hops onto the ladder, and starts climbing. I get up and follow her. Her blonde hair blows in the wind, and her hair is probably down to her shoulder blades.

Tris sways a bit, and I'm honestly praying she doesn't fall. I notice that my breathing isn't getting heavy. What is wrong with me? This never happens! Tris looks around and keeps swaying. "It's verrrrrrrrrrry pretty up here!!!"

I look around and take a deep breath. "Yes it is." I say, smiling, and sitting in the beam Tris sat on. I lean really close to her ear. "I love you." I can see that she smiles, and she kicks her feet around. "I love you too, Toby!" She giggles. I only let her call me that because it's probably the Peace serum, I hope.

Tris leans really close to my lips and says, "should we go noowwww." I kiss her and smile.  "Why not?" On the way down, Tris cannot stop giggling. The serum must really be kicking in. I go all the way down and step off, but Tris decides to jump off from 10 steps up. She's crazy on this Peace serum.

We start walking to the compound, this will be the end of the night, and Zeke's moment. Zeke taps on my shoulder. I look at him, annoyed and he points to Tris. She is basically asleep, but still standing. Maybe she took too much serum. I shrug and slow down to her pace.

I pick her up bridal style, and she starts giggling again. "Fine. I'll just carry you!" I whisper into her ear, making me laugh. "Everyone say goodnight to Tris! Who knows when she'll wake up!" I say laughing. Everyone says goodnight, while Tris giggles one last time before falling asleep with her head on my chest.

When we get to the Chasm, I wake Tris and put her down. She sits down, her eyes basically closed. Shauna looks at Zeke, who is down on one knee. She covers her mouth and hops up and down.

"Shauna. Ever since I payed my eyes on you, I basically claimed you as mine. Just ask Uriah." He looks at Uriah and he nods. "Even though you didn't know I existed. After a while, I thought you hated me because I didn't flirt good, or I was with someone new every week. I'd also make fun of you all the time, which I still do. I asked you out and I couldn't believe you said yes, but when I asked for another, I almost died of shock. But I promised I would stick with you forever, and Shauna, you will never get rid of me no matter what. So will you marry me?"

I look over and see Shauna frantically nodding her head, Marlene and Christina crying, and Lynn smiling so much. Tris, however, is too tired to understand any of this. Zeke gets up and kisses Shauna, and slips the ring on.

"No PDA!" Uriah yells. "Oh shut up!" Zeke yells, not turning away from Shauna. I carry Tris home and set her on the bed. She stays asleep and I move to the other side and put my head onto the pillow. I move a strand of hair from her face. She will not remember anything that just happened.

"I love you, Tobias." She's sleep talking. I smile and close my eyes. "Love you too, Trissy."