Christmas

Jason's pov

We were at Tim's house for a Christmas party. Sadly though Miranda has to wear a surgical mask to keep from getting sick around so many people. Even though Tim made sure nobody came that was sick, id rather not risk it. "What do you want for Christmas Jay?" Miranda asks flirtatiously making me smile and laugh slightly. "I don't need nothin'. I've got all that I'll ever need right here." I whisper kissing her. She returns the mask over her mouth. "You look so weird with that on." I say pointing at her. She laughs and swats my arm. "Stop." I laugh softly and grab her hand. "I am so glad you're okay." I whisper smiling. Tim walks out of the kitchen with a tray of hot cocoa mugs. Todd runs over and gets one. Little Kate wants one too. "Use your words." I say, getting one for her. We're trying to teach her to talk earlier then usual for a kid her age. "She probably doesn't know what it is." Miranda says. "Good point." "Dwink." She says pointing. I smile. "That's my girl." I sit on the couch and help her with it.

Miranda's pov

"Thanks dad." I say taking a cup. He smiles and hugs me. "He's a natural." Dad says. I smile, staring at my
kind-hearted husband."Ain't I lucky?" I whisper.