Not Ugly

Jason's pov

"I am ugly without my hair." She whispers. I sigh sadly. "No you're not. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known." "You can't pretend, Jason." "I'm not pretending baby. Either way, I don't care about your looks!" She looks up at me. I rest a hand on her cheek. "You're an amazing mother to our babies. I've seen the way you look at them. I can't compare it to anything else. What I feel is beautiful is the way you are with them.... It's.... It's the way you aren't afraid to strike up a conversation with any random person on the street... How... How you can walk down the road and point out anything and make it sound great. Even a rundown newstand. Remember that baby?" She smiles. "You had no idea where I was going that day." I smile. "You still astound me everyday. With the fact that you can smile while going through this. How you aren't afraid to speak your mind even though I highly disagree. You ask anyone, they would agree with me." I hug her tight, trying not to cry. "Jason Aldean you complete me." She whispers. I hold her tighter. "You complete me too baby." I whisper, tears rolling down my cheeks. The doctor was standing in the doorway, like he wanted to talk to me. "I'll be right back honey." I say kissing her forehead. I smile tiredly and set my hat on her head. I walk out. "She's doing well at fighting off the cancer cells but she needs to be more confident." "I'm tryin' doc." I say. "It'll help for a speedy recovery." Max was standing a little ways away. "Your love is amazing. It gives me hope." I smile. "I couldn't live without her."

Fans Of AlabamaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara