Awards Baby

Miranda's pov

We were at the ACM awards show. "Here come the paparazzi." Jason says waving to the crowd. I could hear the fans shouting his name. "You go sign stuff for your fans. I'll be fine." "You sure? With all the paparazzi-" "I'll be fine, Jay. Remember I'm Tim McGraw's daughter." He laughs softly. "You're right." He says shrugging. He kisses my cheek and heads to the fans while the cameras take pictures of me. I strike poses. Being funny. "Any name ideas?" "Nothing concrete." I say, waving to the crowd. Jason comes back a few minutes later. "They weren't too crazy were they?" I ask smiling as we walk in. He glances at me with a confused look on his face. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I laugh softly. "Aww Jason you're so cute." I say pinching his cheek. He rolls his eyes. "You're annoying." I laugh. "But ya love me!" I race off to our seats.

Jason's pov

I shake my head. "Silly silly girl." A stagehand walks over. "There's been a little change in schedule. Instead of performing after female vocalist, you're going before. You alright with that?" I nod and wave then head to my seat. "I love the awards. The glamour! The people! The conversations!" I'm not a huge fan. "Other than the paparazzi, the sweaty bodies, and the tight uncomfortable suits." I say shrugging. "Aw don't be such a sourpuss!" She says laughing. I shrug. "I need a beer." Just then the lights go down. "I'll be right back." I kiss her cheek and head to the beer stands. Cole and Thomas were hanging out there while Luke and Blake did their routine. "Anyone think that bromance is kinda lame?" Cole says. "What? Do you think it should be you and Blake?" I joke smiling, remembering a picture I saw of Blake kissing Cole's cheek. "Eww! No! Happily engaged thanks!" Thomas and I laugh. "Nice one." He says highfiving me. I grab a beer and start making my way back to our seats. My phone suddenly rings as someone shoves into me and runs passed. "Hello?" I say glaring in the direction of the man in blue running. "Jason, I've gone into labor." Shock fills me. I drop the phone and my beer and take off running. "Baby!"