Chapter 76

A/N: This book is going to be finished so soon, and i would love to get it rated, so if you could pretty please share/comment/vote like crazy! if you enjoy reading, and I hope you do, please share it with your friends, pun intended ;). But hey, we have the sequel to look forward to. 

First meeting with Human Resources down, and numerous meetings set up with potential employees that they have searched through countless resumes for, and have compiled a list for me to make the final decisions. Great. Following the meeting, I spent the day getting lost, and simultaneously poorer in Bergdorf’s. I think I’m in love. Who knew Bergdorf’s had my heart all along, rather than Louis or Harry? What a plot twist.

Too soon Lola, my subconscious wails, stabbing her voodoo doll of Harry, and then switching to her Louis doll, she’s always more delicate on him, but that stupid bitch is biased and we don’t listen to her anymore. My mind has been a flurry of confusion today, combined with the constant emptiness of my stomach and the pains in my heart, it's impossible to really focus on anything, so even half-distractions  are a benefit. I swear I'm going insane. I let out a deep sigh, rolling over in this spacious bed, I’m not sure if it is really large or it’s just my mind playing tricks on me, expanding the large empty chasm beside me till it feels like I’m the size of a small green pea on the mattress. I stretch my arms out, clutching at the sheets on the expansive mattress, running my fingers along the material where someone else would be lying if I wasn’t so hopeless in love.

I’m grateful my day of shopping, studying and a meeting has worn me out enough for me to drift into a deep sleep, the only thing tainting the heavenly feeling of closing my eyes after the long day, is the array of blue and green eyes that feel like they’re staring into my soul. I shake my head, ridding my mind of the sight, closing my eyes once again and drifting off to sleep.

My arm reaches out across the mattress, stopping once it grips hold of what it was after, the soft feeling of his t-shirt as I tug him towards me, scooting my body closer to his so our chests are pressed up to his, my chest soon meeting the rise and fall rhythm of his as I press my lips against his neck.

“Morning.” I grin, his eyes fluttering awake and the low hum of his snores stopping.

“Good morning.” His arms wrap around me, in one swift movement pulling me up to sit astride him as I squeal from the sudden, unexpected movements.

“How are you today, Mrs Styles?” His green eyes are sparkling, the sun peaking in through the curtains and hitting them at the most perfect angle, reflecting a light that is shining directly into my soul.

“I’m perfect,” I grin, a fluttering feeling in my stomach as I run my fingers through his brown curls that are shorter at the moment, constantly vertical to his head and gelled to stay in place.

“You always are.”

“Hey now, what’s the one rule I have?” I smack his chest.

“No gooey stuff before you’ve had coffee.” He rolls his eyes and I giggle.

“Yes, you really should know this by now.” I shake my head at him and he digs his fingers into my hips.

“Oh I’m sorry, I was too busy remembering everything else about you.” He smirks, “you know, the way that this is your most ticklish spot…” he runs his fingers over my stomach, to the left of my belly button that sends a wave of goosebumps across my skin and tingles through to my core.