Chapter 63

"Wake up!" Harry's voice bellows in my ear and I cringe, pushing his heat-radiating body away from me.

"I'm tiiiired." I say against the pillow, rolling away from him as his arm wraps around me, pulling me back. "Noooo!" I groan, my eyes refusing to open.

"It's 11am! If you don't wake up, you'll get stuck in the jet lag cycle!" He persists, rolling my body over with his arm.

"No!" I protest, shielding my eyes with my forearms from the brightness of the sun beaming through the hotel room.

"Chaaaaar," He says, his voice low and soft now as he pulls wraps his fingers around my wrists, pulling my arms away from my eyes and I quickly lean my head up, sinking my teeth into his wrist in payback.

"Ow!" He cries out, pulling his arm away and I cackle, my voice raspy from sleep as I finally sit up, watching the stupid boy beside me writhing in pain as he rubs at the teeth marks on his wrist. "You bit me!" He looks at me, clearly startled.

I shrug, "You deserved it. Here, let me kiss the owwy." I mock, pouting.

"Slag." He pushes me and I cackle again.

"Excuse me. Uncalled for." I scold, climbing on top of him and kissing his cheek. "Good morning." I smile.

"Good morning to you too." He smirks.

"I don't have any clothes to wear, I have to wear yesterday's filthy 23 hour flight clothes." I whine, pulling away from Harry and standing up.

"What's in your carry bag?"

"Beauty supplies and law books. Helpful, huh?" I groan, collecting my items of clothing from around the room.

"Why are you getting changed so soon? You don't need clothes for what I have planned." He grins, leaning against the headboard. Fuck me.

"Because I have to go buy clothes! I can't be naked for the entirety of my time here."

"Stop using words like 'entirety', you're not at work." He scolds.

"Oh terribly sorry old chap, I shall endeavour to converse in a slightly more appropriate manner henceforth, keeping my sentences succinct and utilising strictly colloquial terms that my uneducated paramour shall comprehend." I say and watch him scowl at me before I burst into a fit of laughter at his reaction.

"You're such a freak. Why do I like you again?"

"Cause I'm pretttty." I scrunch up my face.

"Yeah that must be it."
"Speaking of, we obviously can't come out as together, so what are we going to do? Everyone's going to think I'm herr to see Louis...and everyone knows about the Eleanor thing, which you could've told me about by the way...I don't want them to think I'm back with him."

"Don't worry about what they think, even if you literally posted "I am not with Louis" they would still think you were, but, if it makes you feel any better..." He reaches for his phone, holding it out and taking a close up picture of my face, my natural reaction is to stick my tongue out and pull a face.

"What are you doing with that?" I question as he types into his phone, turning it to face me.

@Harry_Styles: surprise best friend visit

"Good clarification."

"Clarification is an awfully big word for those of us who didn't even finish high school." He jokes.

"Good making shit clear to da peeps brudah. Does that make it easier for you to understand?" I say, biting my lip to hold in my laughter.

"You're so patronising." He rolls his eyes at me.