F I F T E E N

We drove down to Hollywood blvd and saw a tattoo shop then parked the car. I got out I was kinda nervous but I was also really excited. We walked into the tattoo shop and they asked what I wanted said I wanted an arrows on my side. I then walked into the room and Colby followed me. " Colby will you get a tattoo to" I said while holding his hand and looking at him while they lead me on my side " fine" he said while he looked ta me with a smile. Colby was going to go look at the tattoos " wait Colby please don't leave" I said while he walked back and grabbed my hand and kissed it. They started out by cleaning were the tattoo was going to go, they then drew what I wanted and then they started. It hurt so badly, as soon as they started I squeezed Colby's hand as hard as I could but he didn't care. It took them about 30 minutes to finish the whole tattoo and this is what it looks like.

 It took them about 30 minutes to finish the whole tattoo and this is what it looks like

Colby then walked over to the tattoo artist and told them what he wanted. Witch was arrows on his lower arm.

They then clean the tattoos and put plastic wrap over the tattoos so they could touching anything

They then clean the tattoos and put plastic wrap over the tattoos so they could touching anything.  I let Colby drive home and we were both really nervous to show the rest of the house our tattoos. We end up stopping for some brunch on the way home. 

We were drove up to the house and we see Brennan and Corey standing in the drive way. They see us and run up to the car "quick hide the tattoos" I said while we put on jackets to cover the tattoos. We want to show everyone at the same time . "Where were you" Brennan said "Oh we were really hungry and decided to get some food and go shopping and take a walk on the beach" Colby said while we get out of the car and go in the house.

"Found them" Corey said while everyone ran up to us " what why were you guys looking for us" I said confused " yeah we are 20 we can do things with out people being worried" Colby said while looking confused to " I know but it's Katrina's birthday and she is going to be here in an hour and we needed your help so can  you help us" Sam said " oh yeah sure" we both said as Sam pulled out streamers and confetti out of a box " put this stuff everywhere" he said and handed Colby the box " okay" I said a s we started throwing everything around and putting the streamers up on the ceiling. It was ten minutes until Katrina was going to be home and we were all ready for her. Me and Colby then went outside and dip our feet in the pool for a little bight.