TWENTY - FIVE

Colby's POV

I have never seen Kobe act like this in my life. I walked up to the room and saw Kailee laying on the bed on her phone. " What you doing baby" I said as I kissed her on the cheek and looked at her phone screen " I am trying to figure out what the fuck happened to day with Kobe... I am going to the doctor tomorrow" she said " do you really think it has to do with you" I said kinda nervous " I just want to see why he only acted like that around me.. when I left the car he was normal he was jumping all over Brennen and stuff but only after I left" she said " I am coming with you" I said " Colby you don't have to I know you had plans today I don't want to get in the way of them" Kailee said " all I was going to do is record but I can do that with you I want to see what's wrong Kailee I am going" I said as I looked at her. She just looked at me then lead her head on my shoulder. I then lead down on the bed and she lead her head on my chest. Lets then ten minutes Kailee was knocked out.

I slowly but quickly got out of bed and went down stairs. Everyone was in the kitchen " guys Kailee is asleep, what time is it" I asked and Corey took out his phone" It's five why is she asleep" he asked " I don't know she usually falls asleep when I fall asleep" I said " which is like 2 or 3 in the morning " Sam said. Everyone looked at me weirdly " you should take her to the doctors tomorrow and see what's up" Elton said " yeah that's kinda scary" Katrina said " yeah I am" I said " did you text Brennen and see how Kobe is" Corey said " no but Kailee said that Kobe was fine when she left" I said " I don't know " Elton said " I just hope she is okay" Sam says as he gives Katrina a hug " yeah me to" I said. I then remember that Brennen is supposed to finally tell us what the surprise is. " God dang it" I said as I went up stairs and grabbing my phone. I then went back down stairs " what happened" Aaron said as everyone looked at me " Brennen has a surprise for me and Kailee but he won't tell us until tomorrow.. Kailee was really looking forward to finding out what it is"I said as I started to text Brennen.

                                                                                                                                                              C: Hey how is Kobe           

B: Good how is Kailee

                                                                                                                            C: Idk I am taking her to the doctors                                                                                                                                                                                   tomorrow 

B: Oh well that sucks

                                                                                                                                     C: Yeah ik so I was wondering is                                                                                                                                                    that surprise still a thing  

B: Yeah of course I will tell you it after the doctors

                                                                                                                                        C: K just wanted to see almost                                                                                                                                                                          forgot about it