E I G H T

Cole's POV

I new Kailee was lying, but I didn't want to ask lot of questions when she first walks in the house but I will as her what really happened later. " Want something to eat" I asked Kailee " no I'm good" she said as she and cinnamon ran up to her room.

Elton's POV

We all walked into Pancake house except Colby and Kailee, they must be late. We waited about 3 minute and then we saw Colby's car drive in the parking lot, we all ran over to Colby. "Wait where is Kailee" Devyn and Katrina asked Colby " I guess she wanted to go home" he said sadly and confused " what, what happened" Sam asked " I don't know she just said she wanted to go home" he said while he walked into the restaurants. " Wait Colby dud are you okay" I asked him " I guess" he lied " really Colby are you really okay" Aaron asked " yeah I don't know why all of you guys are making a big deal about it okay yes i'm okay" he said while walking out of the restaurants. We all looked at each other and walked out behind him, he had already driven home " Okay lets go" Corey said while we all went in our cars and drove home.

" Hey Colby we are home" Sam said while looking around " COLBY" I screamed but no one answered. Corey and Katrina and Devyn ran to go see if he was in his room " HE'S NOT IN HIS ROOM" Katrina yelled. Aaron looked in the kitchen and the living room, Sam looked in the garage I looked outside. I didn't see his car in the drive way but he could have parked down the street, he does that sometime. I decided to text him.

E: hey where are you

read

E: Colby

Co: what

E: where are you

Co: look maybe not be home in a while

E: what why

Co: I just need sometime to think okay

E: um okay text or call me if you need anything

Co: Mk

E: bye

read

I run into the house " he might not come home" I screamed so everyone could here me "what why" Sam said " I don't know but he said he just needs to think for a while" I said " think about what" Corey said " Kailee" Katrina and Devyn said at the same time " does she know" Devyn said " no" I said " well let's get her on the phone and tell her" Aaron said while pulling out his phone and called Kailee.

A: hey where are you right know

Kai: I'm at home why

A: Colby is gone

Kai: what where did he go

A: we have no idea

Cr: WE WERE HOPING YOU NEW ( in the background )

Kai: I don't know where he is Corey

A: well can you come here and help us find him

Kai: Um........( talking to her brother in the background)...... sure

A: okay do you need any of us to pick you up

Kai: I got a car

A: what kind

Kai: you'll see

Kailee's POV

I walked up stairs and grabbed my jacket and backpack and went back down stairs. grabbed my keys and got in my car and drove to Colby house. ( Kailee got a car this is what it looks like vvv ( it's a BMW I8)