T W E N T Y

We then heard a loud crash in the room across from us " OMG " I screamed as I held on to Colby's arm " Okay okay calm down it could have just been the wind" Colby said while we walked across the hall into the room we heard a crash in. Nothing was in there it was empty " Colby I don't like this anymore can we get out of this room please" I said while we walked out of the room. We walked down the hall and we didn't here anything for about an hour. We were walking to the very back of the hospital. It was really dark so we got out the flash lights. We then heard cars pull up to the hospital. " Colby" I whispered then I tugged on his hoodie " shit" Colby said as we ran out the door to our car. Colby drove this time and we drove to the house as fast as we could (yes she recorded all of it).

We got to a McDonalds and finished the video. "Okay guys that is all we have today I will see you either on Colby's video or next week on Saturdays and Thursdays" I said " byeeeeee" me and Colby said while cover the camera with our hands and playing the outro music ( Alarm by Lookas & Krewella). We then drove home " WE'RE HOME" Colby screamed as we turned on the lights but no one was home.

I texted Katrina and Devyn to see where they were.

                                                                                          Kai: Hey me and Colby are home where are you guys

D: We went out to dinner house is all yours

K: We went to Bestia 

                                                                                                                  Kai: Okay so we get the house to our self

K: Yeah Kailee the house is your but 

if you burn it down you are going to have

 to pay for all the damages

                                                                                                                                                            Kai: Kk love you thx

D: Bye love you

K: Love you

I turned my phone off and walked over to Colby. " They all went out we got the house to our self tonight" I said while Colby wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed me " What do you want to do know" Colby asked. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and played music ( Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana) we then started singing to the song. After the song I walked into the kitchen and started making cookies " Kailee what are you doing" Colby asked " Making cookies" I said while looking at him " you can't make cookies Kailee and you know that" Colby said while helping me " I know" I said while laughing and letting him cook. I then went in the game room and lead on the love sacks and went on my phone and took a picture.

@Imkaileepaige

Los Angeles