F O U R T E E N

Kailee's POV

I walk down stairs to see everyone playing laser tag " um what is going on" I said, Colby ran over to me and handed me some equipment and told me to put it on and fast. I quickly put it on and looked around. I around and saw that Katrina was about to shoot Colby " COLBY WATCH OUT" I said as we both turned around and went in the bathroom. We then walked out of the bathroom and saw that everyone was circling the bathroom, we had no way out. " okay Kailee I want you to make a run for it, I'll cover you" Colby said as I looked at him " what no" I said everyone started getting closer to " RUN KAILEE RUN" Colby said as he pushed me and they all started shooting him " COLBY" I screamed as I pretend to cry, I ran over to him and he pretend to be dead. " okay I'm going back up stairs" Sam said as him and Katrina walked up stairs and went int there room.

10 minutes later

I then got a call form Brennan, I answered it. ( B = Brennan K= Kailee)

K: hey what's up

B: Can you and Colby come over for an exploring video

K: um I can but I don't know about Colby I'll ask

" hey Colby Brennan is wondering if we can do an exploring video with him today" I siad " yeah but ask him if it's hunted" he said back

K: he said yes and is it hunted

B: I am looking it up right know

K: okay what is it called

B: forest haven

K: oh okay Colby is searching it up to

K: so I'll see you in like ten minutes

B: yeah okay see you in ten

I hung up and sat next to Colby while he was searching up stuff about forest haven. We found out that millions of people have died there and it's filled with security " great" Colby said while looking st the screen " what happened " I said while looking at Colby " It says that they have the place packet with security" he said " so we're going to get caught is that what your tell me" I said while smiling " probably" he said while we kept on looking at the website.

3 minutes past

I was on my phone listening to Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana. Colby then walks into the room " okay let's get ready to go to Brennan's " he said and then we start getting ready.

Kailee's

Colby's