TWENTY - NINE

I clicked on the doctors message. It said 

 Dear Mr. Brock

Mrs. Brock's next appointment is in three days. 

thank you

(a doctor's name)

I ran down stairs to find Kailee but I  could find her. I ran upstairs to see if Corey or Devyn have seen her. I ran into their room " Hey...hhave you gguys sseen KaKailee anywwhere" I said while trying to ketch my breath. " Yeah she was downs stairs when I went and made Corey a grilled cheese then she went upstairs and that's the last time I saw her why" Devyn asked while they looked at me " Um Um Kailee won something and I need to show her" I lied " what really what did she win" Corey said while sitting up and looking at me " Um Um two tickets to Kauai Hawaii" I lied again. Kailee didn't want to tell anyone until we found out what the gender was so I had to lie to them for Kailee's sake. I ran down stairs and saw her walk out of the bathroom. I ran over to her picked her up and ran up stairs to the room. I put her on the bed ' Colby Colby what's going on why did you just pick me up and run to the room " she asked looking at me. I showed her the text and she started screaming.   

Corey and Devyn ran into the room " WHAT HAPPENED WHAT'S WRONG" Corey screamed " oh nothing Colby just showed me um um " I interrupted her " I showed her out tickets to Kauai Hawaii " I lied " oh omg you scared me" Devyn said while putting her hand on her forehead then walking out of the room and Corey followed behind her. We looked at each other and laughed. 

I texted Brennen

C: Hey 

B: Hey what's up

C: just wanted to thank you for the tickets again 

B: Yeah it's no problem 

B: don't you leave in 4 days from now

C: Yeah 

B: Hope you have fun ;)

C: Really Brennen

B: I'm just saying it's going to happen sooner or later 

B: I just pointed it out for you

C: okay what ever I have to go

B: k bye

I turned off my phone and saw Kailee in the bathroom doing her hair. I walked up behind her and kisses her neck " hey baby" she said while smiling at our reflection " we are going to Kauai Hawaii and having a kid" I said while smiling. She looked at her stomach and then looked at our reflation again. " Are you nervous" she asked me as she looked at me " For what" I said while I wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped my arms around her neck " for the baby" she said " just three days till we find out what the gender it is" I said as I kissed her forehead and we walked back in the bedroom. 

I lead own on the bed and Kailee went in the closet " What are you doing" I asked her " I want to pick clothes I want and I don't want, I have so much clothes I need to get ride of some" she said as she started taking stuff out of the closet. I got up and helped her. We got ride of things that were to small or that she never ware witch was a lot of her clothes, but we did it.

Kailee's POV

I walked down stairs after me and colby were done with my clothes. I walked over to the piano and started playing with the keys. I then starting singing, the buttons on my phone are worn thin I don't think that I knew the chaos I was getting in but I've broken all my promises to you I've broken all my promises to you. I then stopped singing and looked at they key, then I looked at everyone playing in the pool. " What if they kick us out what if they don't support us what if they stop believing in us" I thought to myself. I then heard Colby run down stairs with his trunks on " You coming Kai" he said I smiled " I'll be there in a minutes but don't wait for me" I said as he ran in the pool. I watched as he ran into the pool and laughed and smiled with everyone. I then started singing and playing with the keys again.