TWENTY - EIGHT

Corey's POV

I haven't heard anything from Colby in awhile. I walked over to Devyn " Where do you think he is" I asked " You mean where they are" she said as she showed me a text saying that Colby had found Kailee and that they are coming home. I walked down stairs " HEY EVERYBODY COLBY FOUND KAILEE" I screamed everyone started screaming with happiness. We all then started to play music and dance " WAIT WAIT EVERYBODY" Elton said while everyone stopped what they where doing and looked ta Elton. i turned off the music so w could here what Elton had to say " We should prank them" he said. Everyone went wild " OMG YESSS" Aaron screamed from the top of his lunges. Once everyone stopped freaking out " what are we going to do" Sam said as everyone looked at Elton " Well I may or may not have water guns in the back of my car" he said we all ran strait out the door to his car. He opened his trunk and everyone grabbed a gun and ran back in the house. I texted Colby,

C: Hey you almost here

Co: Yeah ten minutes away

We got in our places and waited for them to get home. We waited for about 15 minutes and we finally heard Colby's car pull in the drive way. Everyone loaded their guns and watched the door. Colby opened the door and Kailee was behind him. We all then started to spray them with the water guns. They both ran to their room and locked the door. We all ran after them. 

Colby's POV

We ran up stairs socking wet and Kailee locked the door. I quickly run into the bathroom to get towels. I hand one to Kailee and she wrapped it around herself. I sat on the bed and took my shirt off and put on some sweet pants and went on my phone. I went on Instagram to look on new post. I saw a picture of me and Shea. 

@shea_elyse  

Los Angeles

@shea_elyse Miss you baby @colbybrock

I looked on who posted it and I see that Shea posted it. I quickly just get off my phone. Kailee walks into the bathroom and locks the door. I then hear her throwing up. I run to the bathroom " Kailee are you okay" I say as I try to open the door but it was locked " Kailee" I said as I didn't get an answer " Kailee can you open the door" I said as she quickly opened the door and went back for the Fowler the. Started throwing up again. I quickly opened the a shower and grabbed a hair try and tied her hair back and sit next to her, rubbing her back. She then got in the bath. I got her bath bins that Devyn and Katrina got her. 

That how Kailee wasn't to tell them by keeping a blue bath boom and a pink bath boom that Katrina got her ( Devyn got her the sparkly ones and Katrina got her just the regular ones). I grabbed a good starkly one and a baby blue one and throw them in the bath while she got undressed in the room. Kailee walked into the bathroom and got in. I was going to walk out but Kailee grabbed my hand " don't leave me Colby I'm scared please stay " she said so I sat next next to the bath and held her hand. I left to go get my phone from the room and grab Kailee's to.