S E V E N T E E N

"I'll go next" Colby said while looking at his phone " what was your first impression on Kailee and why did you start dating her?" he read, I looked at him with a big smile and then he kissed me and then everyone started clapping and whiling " well my first thought about Kailee was that she was really pretty and I new that she had already spewed me off my feet and then I thought that she would never like a guy like me but I was wrong and I'm dating Kailee because I don't know what I would do with out her in my life" he said while kissing me again " awwww" Devyn and Katrina said at the same time and then laughing. 

" I'll go next" I said while looking at my phone " what would you do if you didn't live with Elton, Colby,Corey,Katrina, Sam,Devyn,and Aaron?" I read then saw that everyone was looking at me with a smile " um I probably would have been a model" I said " really" Katrina and Sam said " yeah I was actually doing modeling for about 4 years the I got into YouTube and my life is actually a lot better" I said "wow how did I never know about this" Colby said " how did we not know about this" Elton said while everyone looked ta me, I just smiled and looked at the ground " I thought you guys would treat me the same way but I was wrong" I said while everyone looked really sad " why would you think that" Colby said while hugging me " because that's what happens with everyone else... that's why I was so scared to be in a relationship again is because the last person I was with they just wanted me for the fame" I said " well luckily we aren't like everyone else" Devyn said while everyone gave me a big hug " I know.. and I want to thank you guys for not treating me any different " I said while everyone sat down again.

" I'm going to go next" Sam said while taking out his phone "what is it like being a famous YouTuber?"he read " um to be honest it is amazing especially because I'm sharing this special moment with all these amazing people" he said while pointing at all of us " okay know it's my turn" Devyn said while reading off her phone " Is it hard to live with Corey and the others?" she read " Nope..we never have any real problems with the living citation  so it's great living with them" she said while Elton got his phone out " I go next" he said while reading one of his phone " would you go back in time and change the past?" he said while looking at the camera " I would not change the past because if I did I now I wouldn't be living here or maybe not even doing YouTube.... so no I wouldn't change anything about my past" Elton said while looking at Katrina. She then got her question up and started reading it " Are you and Sam getting an animal any time soon?" she read with a smile " no but we have been talking about it so maybe' she responded. 

" Okay guys that's all we have" I said "WE LOVE YOU GUYS" we all screamed and the outro began.

Colby's POV

Kailee and the rest of the group just finished with Kailee's video. I walked up stairs to get ready for lunch and saw Kailee sitting on the bed looking at the wall in front of the couch. " Kailee" I said while waving my hand in front of her face, but she didn't move or say anything to me "Kailee" I said again " Sam Elton someone come here" I yelled and Katrina and Corey and Elton ran to the room " what happened" Elton said. I just pointed to Kailee " she isn't moving or talking to me" I said while waving my hand in her face again " Kailee KAILEE" Katrina yelled but she didn't move " are you okay" Corey said while she got up and walked out of the room, Corey sprinted to his room and locked the door behind him. " What's wrong" Sam said while running into the hallway " KAILEE IS A DEMON" Corey screamed as he closed the door again and didn't come out after that.

"KAILEE KAILEE STOP MESSING WITH US KAILEE" Sam said while Kailee just turned around and walked up to him and growled in his face then fell to the floor and started crying. " Kailee Kailee are you okay" I said while running to her " they told me to hurt you" she said while hugging me "It's okay it wasn't real" I said. Corey came out of his room once he heard Kailee crying " what happened is she okay know" Corey said a she ran over to Kailee " I don't know she was acting wierd then she feel to the floor and started crying" Elton said as they all looked at me " It's not me i had nothing to do with it....I'm just as confused as you are" I said while putting my hand up in surrender " are you positive" Sam said while Kailee just passed out.