E I G H T E E N

I walked down stairs to see Corey and Aaron playing video games and Katrina, Elton, and Devyn in the kitchen getting food. And Colby was helping Sam get everyone stuff in a bag." COMMON GUYS GET UP" I screamed while I walked around and got everyone's attention " what" Corey said while everyone walked by the door " where are we going Kailee" Devyn asked " out " I said. They all looked at me weirdly while I walked out side " get in cars" I said and everyone got in Elton's car. For the first time Elton let me drive his car, but I don't think he had a chose because he had no idea where we are going.

First I drove to a restoration for lunch then I drove them to a park when it was about 12 . " So Kailee why are we here" Colby asked as everyone got out of the car " um well you see this park...is well maybe a little bight hunted" I said while Corey started walking back to the car "WHAT KAILEE" Elton screamed while laughing " where did you even find this place" Sam asked as Devyn went t go find Corey by the car. " While I was laying in bed I was on my phone and I thought about what we could do today so I searched some places up and here we are" I said " So while you where laying in bed you were searching up hunted places we could go to" Colby said while looking at me then everyone else " yeah pretty much" I said while we all laughed. We waited for Devyn to get back with Corey. She texted me that she needs back up so I let Sam and Katrina go and help her.

Devyn's POV

I started to walk back to the car because I new Corey was sitting in the car. i was right " Corey" I said and he looked out the window and rolled down the window " heyyyy" he said while smiling " come out of the car and come back with me" I said. He opened the door and got out of the car " that's good keep on walking out of the car" I said while he acted like a baby taking his first steps " mamma" he said with his fake baby voice. I then grabbed him and started pulling him back towards the rest of everybody " what no I'm not going over there he said while pulling my hands away then running back to the car "common Corey...If they have the board then me and you will leave but if they don't then we stay" I said but he just got in the car and locked the door. I texted Kailee and told her that I'm going to needed back up. She said that Sam and Katrina are on there way to help.

Ten minutes past and I see Sam and Katrina running over to us. " Hey we're here to help" Sam said out of breath " where is he" Katrina said while I pointed to the car window. We saw Corey looking out the window and smiling " why is he smiling" Sam said " he locked the door so we can't get in" I said while we walked to the car door. " Hey Corey how you doing" Sam distracted him while Katrina goes under him and gets a bobby pin and unlocks the car door. " Got it" Katrina whispered to us then Sam slowly opens the door. He then swing it open and we all grabbed Corey and drag him to the rest of the group.

Colby's POV

I was talking to Kailee and Elton was doing more researching about the place. We found out that it is super hunted and that if you go there at night ( They went there at night) that you can see children with no eye balls running around, people call them The black eyed children. We then heard muffling noses and saw three figure. They then walked towards us an d we found out that it was Katrina, Sam, Devyn, and Corey. " Finally" Elton said while we all hugged Corey " okay so we found out that it's super hunted and that there are little children that walk around here that have no eye balls..they are called the blacked children" Elton said while looking at Corey and Devyn "okay okay...Corey and I talked and I told him if there is no Ouija board then we stay but if the Ouija board is going to be played then me and him leave" Devyn said. We all looked ta Kailee " I didn't bring it I totally forgot about the board" Kailee siad while looking at the car " dang it" she whispered. " okay then we stay" Corey said nervously while looking around and holding on to Devyn.

We started walking around with our flash lights on. Kailee was holding on to my arm. We then heard a noise in the house that was also apart of the park. Sam being the person he is he goes towards the nose to go see what is it. ( they usually get in a line when they go exploring this is the line, Kailee, Devyn, Corey, Aaron, Katrina, Sam, and Colby) I went in front and opened the door. We got in and the whole place was covered in dust and there were white sheets on every peace of furniture. " Wow" Corey said while him and Devyn walked over to a couch and took off the white sheet on it and sat down " Colby look" Corey said while taking a picture of him and Devyn. Everyone just laughed and kept on walking around. " Hey where did Kailee go" Elton said while I looked around "I don't know I thought that she was with Devyn and Corey" I said while looking at them " I thought she was with you Colby" Devyn and Corey said while getting off the couch. We all then started looking around the house.