TWENTY - FOUR

" Hey Colby and Kailee" Brennen's mom said while opening the door and letting us in " hey Miss Taylor" we both said as we walked into the house " Brennen is in the living room" she said as we walked into the living room.

" What is it" Kailee said as Brennen was sitting on the couch looking at his phone " I can't tell you other wise it wouldn't be a surprise Kailee" he said while not looking up from his phone. " Please just tell us " Kailee said while sitting next to him. He looked at her with a smile then started laughing " you really won't to know" he asked us while looking up at me " yea just tell us Brennen" I said while I sat next to him and waited for him to tell us " I can't until it comes" he said " how long is that" Kailee said " In two days" he said while looking back at his phone. We looked up at Brennen's mom and she was looking at the computer worriedly. We looked at each other " get the computer" I said as Kailee ran over to grab the computer but Brennen's mom grabbed it before her and then she ran to her room.

We then looked at Brennen " what's on the computer" we asked as Brennen looked at us " your surprise why" he said while he walked over to his kitchen ' can't you just tell us" I said as he grabbed some soda out of the fridge " want one" he said. we both grabbed one and walked back to the living room " look I'm not going to tell you guys because I know that you guys wouldn't want to know until you get it so no I'm not going to tell you, your just going to have to wait okay" hes aid a she turned on the TV and started watching a show ( pick a show that you like). " Fine " I said as Kailee walked out of the door and we got back in the car and went back home.

Kailee's POV    

 " I can't believe Brennen won't tell us" I said as Colby walked in the house after me " Kailee calm down okay we just have to wait two days and then we can find out what it is" Colby said as we walked up the stairs into our room " But I want to know know" I said as I lead on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. " To bad" Colby said while kissing me on the cheek and walking into the bathroom. 

There was a few minutes of silents. I then got up and went out side of the room and went downs stairs then got in my car.

@Imkaileepaige  

Los Angeles 

@Imkaileepaige thinking time  

1 second ago 

Comments 

I then turned off my phone and walked our on the beach. I then got a text from Devyn.

D: Why you out and not with Colby

                                                                                                        Kai: Idk I just thought I need to get away and I                                                                                                                                haven't been to the beach in years