THIRTY-ONE

Kailee POV

I woke up with no one by my side and I hear the shower on. I walk to the bathroom and see that Colby is taking a shower. I took off my clothes and go in with him.

When he saw me he smiled and kissed me. We then got out and get dressed for the day.

I didn't know what was happening to day " what's going on today" I asked Colby he put on a shirt "It's Sunday... video" he said " where r we going" I said while wrapping around his waist. He smiled and kissed my forehead " probably some abandon place" he said while going in the bathroom to blow dry his hair.

I grabbed my phone and went down stairs. I saw Corey and Devyn in the kitchen "Hey " Devyn said while Corey looked in the fridge "we ran out of Oreos" he said in a baby voice. I laughed " do u know where Sam is" "I think he is in his room" Devyn yelled as i walked back up stairs. I ran. To Sam's room "Saaaaammm" I screamed while I opened his door " Kaaaiillee" he yelled back to u. I laughed " what r u and Colby going to for the video" I said as I lead on his bed while he went on the computer. "Ummm I was think about the Vista hospital" he said as he pulled up some pic and information about it. I looked at the computer and saw that it was abandon and hunted. I looked at him and he smiled " why u coming" he said " I don't know probably I have nothing else to do" I said. Looking at the pictures to see what it looks like.

I then walked out the room and into me and Colby's room. He was still laying on the bed. " I guess we are going to the Vista hospital" I said as he looked at me confused " we" he said looking at me then my stomach " I don't think u should go it's not safe" he said looking worried " babe it's okay I can handle it" I said as he put his band on my stomach and kissed my neck " please baby don't go" he said as he looked into my eyes I couldn't help it it's like be put me onto some transe and I can't control myself "Okay but just this time" I said smiling and kissing him.

I walked down stairs and saw Devyn "Hey girl what u doing today" I asked as she looked at me with a smile. "Nothing" she said as I sat next to her on the mini kitchen table. " What is Corey doing today" I asked with a smirk " whyyy" she said looking at me confused " I want to prank Sam and Colby, but it involves you and Corey as help. " Okay we are in" Corey saunas he walked in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Devyn. " Okay I guess we are in" she said as we all walked up stairs to me and Colby's.

The boys left like ten minutes ago. But the plain is to go to the Vista hospital and just make a whole bunch of noise and scare the fuck out of them. And then they will come home and then all of us are going to " leave the house" and make whole bunch of noise. Then everyone is going to go inside and hopefully they will be scared. But the thing is I'm never going to go back home, so Colby thinks I'm missing.

We got to the hospital. We used devyn's new car, and the guys haven't seen it so it's just a car to them.

We waited about two minutes until we got out the car. As soon as we got out and saw how big it was Corey started freaking out. " Common babe" Devyn said while she pulled him towards the hospital. After talking to Corey for another 10 minutes, he finally walked into the hospital. We started walking down hallways. We saw Sam and Colby. We sprinted to a room. " Okay on look for something anything and throw it if it the hallway" I said as Corey found a can and through it in the hall way.

Sammy's POV

We go into Colby's car and drove to the Vista hospital. It took us about 20 minutes to get there. When we got to the hospital, we did our intro to the video.
After that we started to walk into the hospital, we walked around for about 30 minutes. Then we heard something being through out of a room. I didn't th ink anything of it, but Colby wanted to see what it was. " Colby common we can go check it out later. I want to go check up stairs" I said " fine" he said as we walked up the stairs.

Corey's POV
I threw the can into the hallway.  I heard Sam and  Colby talking. I put my hand up to my mouth to stop myself from laughing. I turn around to see the girls doing the same thing as me. We all removed our hands and smiled.
We waited a little bit till we started following them again. Kailee texted Colby, so it seem like she was at home.
(The texts)
Kailee: hey babe
Colby: hey
Kailee:how is the hospital
Colby: it's okay kinda scary
Colby: don't tell Sam
Kailee: why?
Colby: I don't want him think I'm weak
Kailee: have you heard any noises yet
...
..
...
.
Colby: no not yet
Kailee: awww that's no fun
Colby: ik :(
Kailee: Ik it's only been like not even 30 minutes but I miss my baby
Colby: wait what you another mans
Kailee: haha really funny
Kailee: your my baby
Colby: Ik:)
Kailee: I miss you so f**king much
Kailee: I miss the way you kiss me and touch me
Colby: are you okay babe
Kailee: yea I just miss you
Kailee: I just want you
Colby: are you sure you are okay baby
Kailee: call me baby again
Colby: Kailee are you sure ur okay Colby: this isn't like you to be...
Kailee: to be what
Colby: nm
Colby: I love you baby
Kailee: babe
Kailee: baby
Kailee: common I'm sorry
Kailee: I love you Colby
Kailee: fine be that way

Kailee's POV

I was actually kinda made I cant sext him but he can sext me that's bullshit. I turned off my phone and started following Devyn and Corey up the stairs. I still can't believe that Colby just left me on read.

" Guys let's go, I don't want to be here anymore" I said to Devyn and Corey. They tuned around and looked at me and saw me crying a little. I walked back to the front door. I pushed open the door and slapped it shut. I ran to the car and waited for Devyn and Corey to come to the car.
As soon as they got in the car is sped off. " Kailee slow down, your going to fast" Devyn said but I didn't listen "KAILEE SLOW THE F**K DOWN" Corey's screamed. I pulled over to the side of the road.

I didn't say anything I just looked to the front of the car and started screaming. " KAILEE STOP" Devyn screamed "KAILEE KAILEE KAI" Corey screamed " WHAT WHAT COREY" I screamed back " I'm sorry" I said as I started crying and rested my head on the steering wheel. " I can't I need to go home I'm sorry guys" I said as I start the car. " Are you okay" Corey asked " I don't really want to talk about it" I said as we drove up to the gate. I out in the password and drove in up in my parking space.

We all got in the car. As soon as we all got inside I ran upstairs to my room. I put my phone in a box and locked it, then I put it in the closet. Then I fell on the bed and started crying. I just want to be alone.

Colby's POV

I didn't know what was up with Kailee  and I didn't like it. She kept on texting me but I didn't respond because I wanted her to realize that I was uncomfortable. I finally read the texts but I didn't know what to say. " Hey what's up " Sam said leaning over to my phone but be for he could read anything I turned my phone off and started walking back to the front.

" I think we should go home, I think kailee isn't feeling well and I don't want her to be alone" I said " but I thought Devyn and Corey where home" Sam said " I know but I want to be there for her she is hurting and acting weird and I don't want her to feel like I don't give a shit" I said "Okay we can go if you really want to" I said as we walked out to the car. I was really scared about Kailee. I didn't know what was up she usually never is like this. And when she does acts like that this she either feels hurt and unloved or she is sick and wants me to be there with her.

I got in the car and we drove as fast as we could to the house.

Devyn's POV

What ever happened with Kailee and Colby, it really hurt Kailee. She hasn't le ft the room since we go home. I'm really worried but I know she wants space.

"Hey baby" Corey said as I walked into the kitchen " hey" I say back. We talked a little and started making some food, " I'm really worried about Kailee she hasn't come down here since we got home" Corey said " I know I'm worried to but she wants space, so we will give her space" I said as we walked into the game room and Corey and Aaron. Started playing video games.

A couple minutes later I decided I'm going for all a shower. I walked up stairs into me and Corey's room and took a shower.