THIRTY - TWO

Kailee's POV

I turned over and looked up at the ceiling. I love Colby and I don't know why I'm making such a big deal out of this.. but I am. A couple minutes later I got a text from Colby. I looked at it but didn't reply,

Colby: Baby I am worried about u

Colby: I'm coming home rn luv u

I left him on read and turned off my phone. I hid my face in the pillow, after awhile I got up and walked over to the window and stared up at the sky. I stood there for about 10 minutes, until I heard the bedroom door slightly open.

I turned around and saw Colby pock his head in the room. I turned around again " you can come in Colby.. this is your room to you know" I said while not looking away from the sky, " I know .... I I just didn't....you know what never mind" he said, I looked over at him, while he sat on the bed and watched me look out the window " your so beautiful" he said I just looked out he window "I just want to know why you where scared" I said " Look Kailee You have never talked to me like that.. I I.. just didn't know what to say I'm sorry Kailee I really am" he said " Colby I know I just thought you would go with it or something.. It was stupid I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable" I said while l walking to the bathroom. I looked ta myself in the mirror then I looked at my belly " We are going to be okay " I said while lifting up my shirt and rubbing my belly, a tear then ran down my face. It took a while till I realized I was crying. I looked at he mirror and whipped away my tears, then went back outside.

" Hey baby I'm sorry for getting mad" I said as I saw Colby laying on the bed with his face hiding in the pillow. I didn't get a response so I walked over to him, he was crying. I didn't realized what I just did, I made Colby Robert Brock cry and I didn't know what to do to make him happy "Baby" I whispered while putting my hand on his bare back. He lifted his head and I saw his blood shot eyes " omg baby I didn't mean to make you cry... I'm so sorry Colbs" I said while I lead on his back and kissed his upper back. " I thought you stopped loving" he mumbled "Colby.. I I will never stop loving you no matter what" I whispered but I was also a little shocked. He turned around so he was facing me, I was so sad. He looked like a mess and it was because of me. All I did was grab his face, then I kissed his cheeks then his nose then his forehead then his lips. I pulled away and looked into his ocean blue eyes. I could stare at them all day everyday. " I love you Colby" I said while kissing him, he bit the bottom on my lip when I tried to pull away, I moan and he grabbed my hips. I smiled and he let go. After that we talked about what we're doing in Kauai.

We are leaving for Kauai in two days. I put all my stuff by the door. I was so existed. I looked up and saw that Colby had put all of his stuff down, so I put it right next to his. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me, then he lifted my chin so I was looking into his ocean blue eyes " I love you Kailee Elizabeth Paige" he whispered then we kissed " I love you to Colby Robert Brock" I whispered back and smiled. Then we walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

Colby put on Friends and then made us coffee. " awww baby thank you" I said I was going to take a sip " wait can I drink coffee with the baby" I asked " I don't know do you want me to call the doctor and see" Colby asked as he got his phone out and was ready to call the doctor " yes please thank you.... I really hope I can drink coffee I don't know what I would do with out it." I said while looking at Colby.

He called the doctor. They said it wouldn't do anything to the baby. "Omg yesss thank the lord" I said as I grabbed my coffee cup and stars drinking it. Colby came and sat next to me. He put his hand on my stomach "Colby" I whispered he looked at me "she's moving" I said while I smiled, he put his hand on my stomach and felt her moving, we both smiled.

We came up with a name ( just to let you know I have always wanted to make my kid this... I wanted my girl's name to be this before I even new her okay thanks) Katrina Violet Paige. We new Sam and Katrina would be so happy with the name. We watched friends for about 2 hours. Then the rest of the house or who went out came home.

"Hey guys" Colby said while Sam, Katrina, and Elton walked into the game room. They all sat down " what did you guys to all day" Sam ask " we just chilled here" I said while looking at Colby who was looking out the window. I lead my head on his chest and we just talked. Except Colby he was really quiet and just kept looking out the window.

" I'm getting really tired I'm going to go to bed you coming Colbs" I said and looked at Colby and so did everyone else but Colby just kept starting out the window " Colby... HELLO...Colby You in there" Elton said while waving his hand in his face. " w what what happened" he said I was shocked he never did this "never mind" I said while walking to the room. I put one of Colby's t-shirts on and went to bed. I felt so sad but I didn't know why. A couple minutes past and  couldn't sleep so I just went on my phone, I heard a knock at the door " You know this is your room to.... you don't have to knock Colbs" I said while I saw Colby walk into the room. He took off his shirt and pants and put on sweat pants. he played with his hair then lead on his stomach, on the bed. I smiled and ran my fingers threw his hair. I went back on my phone for a little bight. I felt Colby kiss my neck, I laughed and then he fell asleep in my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck which gave me chill everywhere. I looked at him and ran my fingers threw his hair, he smiled and his big dimples showed, I kissed his cheeks then his nose, then I got really close to his lips, and brush my lips up against his, as  I was about to turn over, Colby grabbed me and kissed me. I never wanted it to end, we pulled apart and  ..........