T H I R T E EN

Kailee's POV

I had no idea what was happening, but Colby just dragged me to my car and we started speeding down the street " where are we going" I asked " not tell " he said. I just smiled, Colby started to slow down and saw started to see the starts in the sky. " where are...." I posed and saw a picnic blanket on the grass " remember that night when I brought you here" he said while getting in the car and looking at the stars " yeah" I said with a smile and getting out of the car and looking at the sky. I then saw Colby looking at me " what" I said while smiling and walking over to the picnic blanket " nothing your just so beautiful" he said while following. I just lead down on the blanket and Colby did the same. We looked at the sky then each other.

" thank you" I said while looking at Colby " for what" he said while he smiled and looked at me "for sticking with me" I said " I would never leave you ever" he said, I just laughed and lead my head on his chest and looked up at the stars.

"Hey Kailee" Colby asked while looking at me " what's up" I said while looking at him " I love you" he said, I smiled " I love you more" I said as I kissed him. We then talked for the rest of the night, I then looked at my phone and it was 2:00 in the morning " Omg Colby we have to get back to the house, they could have done anything to the room" I said as we ran to the car. It as a 4 minute drive, we made it to the door before Corey opened the door ( okay I know this is what Sam and Katrina did but it was cute so I had to do it) ( Colby had planed a secret prom fro Kailee because she had to skip prom). I looked at Corey and walked in scared, I then ducked as I saw Sam standing in front of me. He just handed me a note and some flowers, I read the not witch said.

Dear Kailee,

You may not know me as well as you want to.....

from .....

I then looked at Colby and he looked at me mad and confused. I just kept on walking confused, I then saw Devyn standing in the kitchen with a smile and a note, also a big bag " don't look in the bag" she said as I read the note.

Dear Kailee,

I want to spend the rest of my life with you.....

from .....

I looked around at everyone and no one showed any emotion at all. I then started to walk in the T.V room where I saw Eton standing in with another note and also another bag. I grabbed the bag and read the note.

Dear Kailee,

I love you Kailee and I don't know what I would do with out you.....

from .....

I looked at Colby who just looked at the note confused. I then looked at who was in the other room ( with is outside and it was Aaron. I walked up to Aaron and he handed me the another note and handed Devyn a blind fold " wait before I read this, is this the last one" I asked everyone " YES" they all screamed. I then read the last note. ( while Kailee was reading the one from Aaron Colby went away and put on a tux and got ready)

Dear Kailee,

It's me Colby

WILL YOU

look in front of you !!!!

FROM COLBY

I looked up and saw Colby with a sign that said will you go to prom with me? I looked at everyone and started crying " YES YES YES " I said while crying and giving Colby a hug, " I love you" he whispered in to my ear " I love you more" I whispered back while crying. Everyone started cheering " know look in the bags and see what's inside them" Katrina said while laughing. I opened the bag that Devyn gave me " omg" I said as I saw the most beautiful dress in the world. I then opened the bag that Elton gave me and saw a pare of gorgeous shoes. I then looked ta Colby " you got all of this for me" I said " yes... I did" he says, I looked at the girls and they all had bags full of dresses and shoes for them self. " Let's get ready" they said as everyone ran up stairs and got ready for prom.