S I X T E E N

He just smiled an kissed me " we are in love...I'm in love with you forever and always Kailee and I hope you know that" Colby said while kissing me " I know" I said while kissing him back then resting my head on him again.

It wasn't until everyone was getting ready for dinner did we know that we fell asleep. Colby woke me up when he said Corey came in here and told me that they are going out to dinner. I got up and looked at him with a smile " do we have to go why can't we just stay here" I said while stretching " because it's Katrian's birthday..if you would like to We can stay here all day tomorrow okay we have to get up and get ready and go" Colby said while. I got up and got ready, I walked into the bathroom and did my make and put my clothes on.

 I got up and got ready, I walked into the bathroom and did my make and put my clothes on

I then waited for Colby to get dressed. I then decided to go down stairs with the rest of the group "hey" I said while everyone looked at me " what" I said confused " you haven't seen" Devyn said while they all looked at Corey's computer " what let me see" I said while looking and I saw over a hunter comments about me and Colby and how we aren't meant to be together and that I should just die already " wow" I said while Colby came running down the stairs " what are you guys looking at" he said while looking battle computer and his smile slowly faded into a frown "omg" he said while I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "Hey you okay" Colby said while he sat next to me " yeah I guess so.. I can't let everything get to me... And I know that if we are together that it's just going to get worse but I think it's all worth it" I said as I kissed him on the cheek " good" Colby said while kissing me. 

Katrina's POV 

I saw Kailee and Colby talking on the couch and then laughing. " Common guys let's go" I said while they got up and walked to the car. This time they went in Elton's car because they didn't want to drive. We all walked to our cars and went out for dinner, we went to Republique.

Katrina: Bacon burger with fries

Devyn: Shrimp soup with carrots 

Colby: Chicken sandwich with fries

Corey: Breakfast boorito

Aaron: Mini pepperoni pizza

Kailee: Chicken Alfredo 

Elton :  Chicken wings with fries

When we were done with dinner we drove home and watched another movie ( Nightmare before Christmas) Me and Devyn fell asleep half way through the movie. Sam woke us up when the movie ended and we all went to bed. Me and Sam walked up to our room and we talked for hours. I fell asleep in Sam's lap. 

We woke up here people screaming and laughing. We run down stairs and found out that Colby court the oven on fire and everyone was trying to put it out. In walked over to the counter and grabbed a cup and filled it up with water then I pord the water onto the oven and it went out, everyone just looked at me and walked outside and did what they wanted to do.