T W E L V E

she looked at me with the biggest smile " okay so know what do we do" Corey said while he walked back inside with Devyn. Me and Kailee walked up to our room, Kailee lead on the couch and read her book and I went over to my computer and started editing more videos. I saw Kailee then go on her phone.

Kailee's POV

I was finishing the book Colby let me barrow when I got a notification on Instagram. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked on Instagram.

@MaiSkye

Los Angeles

@MaiSkye found babe @colby_brock love you

1 day ago

Colby's POV

I saw Kailee run out of the room. I got up and followed her, she then ran out the door " KAILEE" I screamed while going after her " bro what happened" Sam and Corey said as we all ran after "I don't know, she was reading a book then she went on her phone then she ran outside" I said as I saw that she got in her car and drove away. I looked at Sam and Corey " guys I have to fix this " I said as I got in my car and drove after Kailee. I new exactly where she was going, I then started texting Kailee ( yes I now he's texting while driving to bad )

Co: hey what happened

read

Co: Kailee what's wrong

Co: Kailee please talk to me

read

Kailee's POV

I got in my car and drove as fast as I could away from Colby. He said he loved me, he lied. I never want o see him again. I then felt my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw that it was a text from Colby, I just opened it so he could now that I saw it. I got 3 more texts from him and then I looked at the text again. I finally texted him back.

Kai: you lied to me

Co: what are you talking about

Kai: you know exactly what I'm talking about

@MaiSkye

Los Angeles