N I N E

We then decided that it was time to go home, we got out of the back of the truck ' hey we should go because it is getting late and we haven't had dinner" I said, everyone then started packing up and driving home. " I drive' Colby said while running up to the drivers side " fine, but only this once" I said while getting in the passengers side " okay go slow" I said nervously " what are you talking about you came here driving at like 160 per hour, you better nit be scared" he said while starting the car. He was pretty bad in the beginning, but then got better and started to go faster " Colby Colby slow down" I said while grabbing his arm. He then started to slow down as we got closer to the house.

We got the house and saw everyone wait outside " what you let Colby ride it" Corey wined " I'll let you all ride it tomorrow I'm just really tired. I said while I walked into the house.

As soon as I walked into the house a glass wine cup was throw at me. " OMG" I screamed as everyone ran into the house to find glass everywhere " what the fuck happened here" Elton said while walking around the glass " I don't know I walked inside the house and someone throw a glass cup at me" I said while walking over to Colby and hugging him. As I was hugging Colby I felt someone scratching my back " what the fuck Colby" I said looking at him " what" he said confused " omg Kailee why is your back bleeding Devyn said while walking over to my back " what " I said looking at Colby " what is happening" Corey said " I don't know " I said while Katrina and Devyn walked me to the bathroom to help me clean the blood up.

" what happen" Katrina said " I don't know I walked into the house and then someone throw a glass cup at me, then I walked over to Colby and hug him then I felt someone scratch my back, I thought it was Colby but he would make me bleed" I said confused, I took of my shirt so Devyn could clean the blood of my back. Someone then knocked on the door " who is it" Katrina said " Colby" he said, the girls looked at me and started making kissing faces " are we going to let him or not" I said while looking at the girls. They stopped what they were doing and opened the door " Omg girls I don't have my shirt on" I said while I closed the door " omg I'm so sorry Kailee " Colby said " it's okay it wasn't your fault" I said while hitting my head " really girls" I whispered while putting on my shirt " sorry" they whispered while laughing. " Now go" I said while pointing to the door, they opened the door where Colby was standing, they looked at him and laughed. " Sorry" we both said then looked at each other then laughed awkwardly " sorry, I didn't know you had your shirt off" he said " it's okay it wasn't you who opened the door" I said looking at my bracelet. Colby realized I was playing with my bracelet " where did you get it" he asked, I looked up at him a little confused " the bracelet, where did you get the bracelet" he said

" oh my brother Cole got it for me on my 7th birthday, but I haven't had a real birthday since I was like 5, my mom was to addicted on wasting her money on drugs. And my other brother Cameron just didn't care about me and wasted his money on cigarettes and when I turned 7 I always wanted one of Cole's bracelet so he let me pick out which one I wanted and I chose this one " I said playing with my bracelet " oh, Cole seem cool" Colby said " yeah he is the only one of my family member who actually cared about me, but that's changed" I said while smiling and punching Colby in the shoulder playfully, he smiled " okay so how is your back" he said while turning me around " I don't feel anything right now" I said " what is that" Colby said while touching my back. I shut my eyes tight from trying not to scream " you okay" he said "yeah" I lied, he then kept pulling up my shirt " holly shit it goes all the way up to your shoulders babe" he said not knowing what he said " what did you just call me" I said while looking at him and laughing a little " oh fuck sorry I ment Kailee sorry" he said " It's okay" I said hopping off the sink counter and going up to our room.

Colby's POV

" Kailee " I yelled and ran after her, she closed the door on my face. I knocked on the door " Kailee" I said " you don't have to knock it's your room to" she said while opening the door " I know I just thought you were mad so I thought you wanted some space" I said " Colby I'm not mad at all" she said while walking over to the closet and grabbing some sweats and my merch